Dynam Scout with Gyro 980mm (38") Wingspan - RTF - (OPEN BOX)
Dynam Scout with Gyro 980mm (38") Wingspan - RTF - OPEN BOX
Open Box Details:
- Missing Parts: None
- Damage/Defects: The control horn (DY-SCT-15) for the aileron is broken and will need to be replaced. Some other very minor scratches and dings.
- Builder Notes: All issues are simple cosmetic fixes and will not affect flight performance.
Please Note: Because of their deeply discounted prices, Open Box merchandise does not include the standard Motion RC warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged even if additional product issues are found. Please consider these restrictions before purchasing Open Box products.
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here. The Dynam Scout offers trainer performance in a sport scale civilian package. Due to its high wing, low wing load and tri-gear this plane offers excellent stability for beginners.
Tech Note: Make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Nice sport scale civilian aircraft appearance
- Attractive white paint scheme and decal trim sheet
- Powerful BM2313A-KV1850 brushless outrunner motor
- Easy to assemble, easy maintenance
- Dynam Scout 980mm (38") Wingspan - RTF
- 2.4GHz Transmitter, 2 Cell Li-Po battery, charger and receiver
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- ESC with JST connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box.
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
980mm / 38.6in
767mm / 30in
335g / 11.8oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||40 - 45mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM2313A-KV1850 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
18A Brushless with JST connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 3.7 gram
2 Cell 7.4V 850 mAh LiPo Battery with JST connector (included)
4 Channel (included)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Large Indoor or Outdoors (in calm conditions)|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?