Dynam SR-22 White 1400mm (55") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam SR-22 White 1400mm (55") Wingspan - PNP - DY8936PNP-WHITE
The Dynam SR-22 is a low wing tri-gear sport civilian plane constructed of durable EPO foam. Powered by a powerful 1100Kv brushless motor which will get you in the air with little effort. Requires a 4 channel 2.4Ghz radio, 4 channel receiver, a LiPo battery charger and a 3 Cell 11.1 volt 2200mAh LiPo battery to take to the skies.
- 3-blade prop, sporty livery and tinted windows for nice scale looks
- Tri-gear always makes takeoffs and landings easier than taildraggers
- Powerful 1100Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Optional flaps allow for shorter take offs and slower landings - ideal for when you have a short runway. To add flaps, you just need to purchase one 9g Normal servo and one 9g Reverse servo.
- Dynam SR-22 White 1400mm (55") Wingspan - (PNP)
- 30A ESC with T connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with T connector - EPR22003
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1400mm / 55in
965mm / 381in
880g / 31.04oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||30 - 35mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
KV1100 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g with nylon gears
3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo (required)
4 Channel 2.4Ghz (required)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (1)
Nice plane but
It's a dog in the air can't roll just able to do loops I should have brought the horizon version
Dynam SR - 22
Very nice airplane for the money. A bit disapointed in the way the 2 half of the wing go together. Had to add a carbon fiber support. Everything else about the plane is top notch. Maiden flight was great. It is a keeper.
Dynam SR-22 White (Foam)
This is the 2nd Dynam SR-22 that i have purchased. this plane fly's so well and i flew it for 2 years. I get carried away and try to many aerial maneuvers and end up landing to hard or wrong or upside down and it was to the point i had to replace it. love this plane.
A LITTLE UNDERPOWERED CHECK CG NEEDS WEIGHT AT THE NOSE OTHERWISE EXPECT A STALL. FLY IT ONLY ONLY ON PAVED RUNWAYS
Great looking plane
This plane looks and flies great. There doesn't seem to be any negative aerodynamic issues that would cause a sudden surprise. While relatively large, the plane is light and may be a challenge in breezy conditions. The battery is loaded from the bottom, through a hatch that is difficult to remove, straight upwards towards the cockpit. The main landing gear is glued into the wings without additional reinforcement and would not survive a rough landing. However, if you're able to land gently this plane would make a nice addition to your collection.
This is a really dependable aircraft
I have owned a couple of these from another site that used to sell them. The planes of Nitro. Anyhow, this plane flies very well and has a nice glide ratio as well. Looks beautiful in the air and take offs and landings are very scale. I have been looking for parts for my plane, so it's great to know I will be able to get them from Motion now.
Glad to see Motion Rc will be carrying this item !!!
I purchased this from another website that no longer handles Dynam products. I really like my SR-22 but could not find parts for a used unbuilt partial plane I also have. Need landing gear and a few other items and finally will have a source for parts. Glad to see this is coming soon! Very excited when I saw this. Thanks Motion Rc....