Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Blue 1200mm (47") Wingspan - PNP - (OPEN BOX)
Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Blue 1200mm (47") Wingspan - PNP - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Box condition: minor damage
- Missing parts: ESC
- Damage/defects: Partially assembled model. Some of the decals have been put on, the rest are missing. Canopy was painted purple around the edge. The horizontal and vertical stabilizers have some minor damaged due to improper packaging and have glue stains. Other minor dents and dings to model. Cosmetic fixes.
The Sukhoi Su-26 is a single-seater aerobatics plane from the former Soviet Union, powered by a single radial reciprocating engine. The Su-26 has mid-mounted straight wings and fixed landing gear, the main gear mounted on a solid titanium arc. The Sukhoi Su-26 made its first flight in June 1984, the original four having a two-bladed prop. The production switched to the Su-26M, with refined tail surfaces and a German-made MTV-9 3-blade composite propeller. Further refinements were made, and the model won both the men's and women's team prizes at the 1986 World Aerobatics Championships. The modified Su-26M3 with the new M9F 430-hp engine dominated the 2003 and 2005 Aerobatic World Championships as well as the 2004 European Championships.
Lightweight and fast, Dynam's SU-26M PNP is virtually ready for most 3D and aerobatic maneuvers you can throw at her! All you need is a 4 channel radio, 4 channel receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready to get your 3D groove on!
- Realistic scale features including attractive SU-26M blue paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 13x6 2-Blade propeller
- Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Blue 1200mm (47") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1200mm / 47.2in
1165mm / 45.9in
1300g / 45.9oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85 - 90mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
13x6 2-Blade Prop
2x 9g standard, 2x 17g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?