Dynam T-28 Trojan Red 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - SCRATCH AND DENT
Dynam T-28 Trojan Red 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - DY8940PNP-RED - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Box condition: N/A
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Model has been partially assembled. Poor gluing of pilots in cockpit. Glue stains on cockpit and fuse. Minor dents, dings, and foam compression in several areas of all parts of plane. Cockpit decals applied.
The North American Aviation T-28 Trojan was a piston-engined military trainer aircraft used by the United States Air Force and United States Navy beginning in the 1950s. Besides its use as a trainer, the T-28 was successfully employed as a Counter-insurgency (COIN) aircraft, primarily during the Vietnam War.
Take to the skies with one of Dynam's warbird trainer offerings, the T-28 Trojan PNP! Includes servoless electronic retractable landing gear. All that is needed is your 5 channel radio, 5 channel receiver and 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery, and she's ready to take to the skies!
While this plane is not quite as fast as some of the other Dynam planes, pilots are rewarded with far longer than average flight times which is where this plane really shines. We see flight times of 10 minutes regularly and have stretched flight times up to 15 minutes with a fresh LiPo pack and little use of full throttle.
- Realistic scale features including US Navy paint scheme, hand painted pilot figures and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam T-28 Trojan Red 1270mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with T connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Minimum 5 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 5 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with T connector - Click Here for recommendations
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
1270mm / 50in
1000mm / 39.3in
1350g / 47.6oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo (required)
5 Channel (required)
Optional (requires 1 forward and 1 reverse 9g servo)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|