Dynam T-28 Trojan Red with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam T-28 Trojan Red with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8940SRTF-RED
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The North American Aviation T-28 Trojan was a piston-engined military trainer aircraft used by the United States Air Force and United States Navy beginning in the 1950s. Besides its use as a trainer, the T-28 was successfully employed as a Counter-insurgency (COIN) aircraft, primarily during the Vietnam War.
Take to the skies with one of Dynam's warbird trainer offerings, the T-28 Trojan RTF! Includes servoless electronic retractable landing gear, GAVIN-6A 6-Channel Transmitter, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver and 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery so she's ready to take to the skies in no time!
While this plane is not quite as fast as some of the other Dynam planes, pilots are rewarded with far longer than average flight times which is where this plane really shines. We see flight times of 10 minutes regularly and have stretched flight times up to 15 minutes with a fresh LiPo pack and little use of full throttle.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Now come with flaps and LED lights (no controller)
- Realistic scale features including US Navy paint scheme, hand painted pilot figures and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam T-28 Trojan Red with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 3 Cell LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with T connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1270mm / 50in
1000mm / 39.3in
1350g / 47.6oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
Optional (requires 1 forward and 1 reverse 9g servo)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (1)
Every thing was good except landing gear it worked at first but later got stuck closed. Make sure after every flight that it is straight or it will stick closed. but this plane came with every thing it is a great value even if you had to up grade gear. It is big and beautiful though looks great fly's great.