Dynam Turbo Jet Yellow with Gyro Twin 64mm EDF Jet - RTF
Dynam Turbo Jet Yellow with Gyro Twin 64mm EDF Jet 1180mm (46") Wingspan with Electronic Retracts and Optional Flaps - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8937RTF-YELLOW
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Dynam Turbojet is modeled after the famous Citation II Model 550, which was a direct development from the Citation I. The earlier aircraft's success in the market led the manufacturer to believe there was demand for a larger aircraft that utilized the same design philosophy. The result was the Citation II, which had a maximum seating capacity of 10. In addition to more seats, the plane had more powerful JT15D-4 engines (2,500 lbf (11 kN) thrust per engine), increase of fuel capacity to approximately 5000 lbs, faster speeds and longer range. Dynam's 550 Turbo Jet Twin 64mm EDF RTF is virtually ready to fly! Included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo battery and you're ready to fly this scale business jet! This upgraded version includes electronic retractable landing gear and has cut-outs for optional flaps.
- NEW! 6-Channel mini receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear for scale appearance and more aerodynamic flight
- Wings include cut-outs and hinge hardware for optional flaps (two 9g servos required) which allow shorter take-offs and slower landings
- Realistic scale features including attractive 550 Turbo Jet graphics package, simulated de-icing boots and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM2815D-KV3600X Twin EDF motors and 64mm electronic ducted fan units
- Dynam 550 Turbo Jet Yellow with Gyro Twin 64mm EDF Jet 1180mm (46") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz receiver
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo battery
- 3S LiPo battery charger
- ESCs with XT60 connector, servos, electronic retracts, and EDFs pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1180mm / 46in
1080mm / 42.51in
1150g / 40.56oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55 - 60mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
2x BM2815D-KV3600X EDF Motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x 40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 64mm EDF
4x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Servoless E-retracts with wire landing gear|
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
Optional (requires 1 forward and 1 reverse 9g servo)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- April 13, 2017 - Some versions (RTF) may not come with flaps so if you would like to add flaps you will need the Dynam 9 gram positive servo for the left flap and the Dynam 9 gram reverse servo for the right flap.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center