E-flite Adagio™ 280 Basic with AS3X® Technology 1420mm (56") Wingspan - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
56" Wingspan E-flite Adagio™ 280 Basic with AS3X Technology - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL6550
The E-flite Adagio™ 280 motor glider is the park-size solution for pilots who want a great soaring experience and the versatility of a sport airplane. Its sleek, high-aspect ratio wing and flowing fuselage offer the ability to slip cleanly through the air and connect with thermal activity. When the air doesn’t deliver the lift you want, just add throttle and the high-torque outrunner motor whips the folding prop to life. Enjoy zooming performance that will take you to the prevailing winds, or perform basic aerobatics with grace and precision. With working flaps at your command, it’s possible to improve lift for takeoff or create drag to pin-point land with ease. Best of all, this exciting park-size motor glider features advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque. Instead of a park flyer, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned, giant-scale model that flies like it’s on rails. You can have this Bind-N-Fly Basic model flying in the time it takes to charge your battery and bind its receiver to your 5+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter.
The 280-size design means that you can soar at smaller fields. Its two-piece wing allows for easy transport because the model breaks down into a small package. And because it’s a motor-glider, there’s no need for a Hi-start or a tow line.
Advanced AS3X technology built into the pre-installed Spektrum™ AR6335 receiver has been programmed to help stabilize the airplane in turbulence. The result is the kind of control feel and performance you’d expect from a motor-glider many times larger.
Five Channel Control
Traditional four-channel maneuverability plus working flaps delivers more precise glide path control and allows for landing in a smaller area. The E-flite 3.5-gram servos installed feature digital precision and amazing authority.
The airframe design is optimized for high-lift and aerobatic capability. With the powerful ailerons, effective rudder and potent outrunner motor, the Adagio™ 280 motor glider feels right at home doing graceful aerobatics or searching for thermals.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Carbon fiber reinforced, Z-Foam™ construction
- Two-piece, removable plug-in wing
- AS3X system provides great handling with rock-solid stability
- Potent BL280, 1260Kv direct-drive outrunner motor installed
- High-speed digital servos installed
- High-efficiency folding propeller
- 5-Channel control with flaps for aerobatic maneuverability and spot landings
- Ready for your 6-channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter and 3S Li-Po battery
- Vibrant, easy-to-see modern scheme
- 56" Wingspan E-flite Adagio™ 280 Basic with AS3X Technology - Bind-N-Fly (BNF)
- Spektrum™ AR6335 Nanolite receiver (installed)
- Minimum 5 Channel DSM2 full range Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 450 mAh LiPo Battery - EPRO4503J
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
56.0in / 1420mm
29.9 in / 760mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Check the manual|
|280 Brushless Outrunner 1260kV|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
Contoured spinner with folding propeller
|Landing Gear||Single wheel|
3S 11.1V 450mAh Li-Po battery (required)
Minimum 5 Channel DSM2 full range Radio (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts