E-flite Carbon-Z Cessna 150 BNF Basic 2125mm (83") Wingspan - BNF
83" Wingspan E-flite Carbon-Z Cessna 150 - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) with AS3X Flight Stabilization - EFL1450
What revs up the collective engines of the Motion RC Flight Boys? LARGE SCALE model airplanes! Warbirds, jets, civilian...Yes please, may we have another? Well in fact, E-flite is delivering with this classic Cessna 150 with a wingspan of over 2 meters!
The thrill of flying giant scale is unparalleled in the hobby. If it's intimidating to you, don't let it be. With AS3X flight stabilization and optional SAFE Select (you can easily turn on or off with a switch) built into the receiver (BNF only), flying the Cessna 150 can be a gentle, low-stress affair.
Officially licensed by Cessna, the E-flite Cessna 150 faithfully reproduces the classic civilian aircraft with details such as a LED navigation lighting system, shock-absorbing oleo nose strut, molded panel lines, fully functional flaps, corrugated control surfaces and wheel pants.
The high wing trainer with AS3X is a marriage made in R/C heaven when it comes to flight stability. Yet, for those who love a little performance under the hood the Cessna 150 comes with a pre-installed powerful brushless 50-size outrunner motor and 60 Amp brushless ESC. Add in the wide LiPo battery envelope (between 4S and 6S) and you have a model that isn't only inherently stable and low-stress, but ready for performance whenever and however you need it.
Transportation is not a problem with the easy connect wings. No servo leads to mess with. Simply unplug and plug-in the wing at the connectors and all the wing servos and LEDs are ready to go. It really is truly that easy.
Floats and skis are available separately to take this bird from the ground to the water for exhilarating water take offs and landings. So whether from the grass, snow, pavement, lake or pond, the E-flite Cessna 150 is a giant presence with performance from mild to wild!
Visit the Official E-flite Carbon-Z Cessna 150 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Carbon-Z Construction - E-flite's exclusive Carbon-Z technology features composite construction that allows the wing to be chambered, which significantly reducing weight while increasing rigidity
- AS3X and SAFE Technology - The innovative technology of AS3X and SAFE allows a level of stability, support and reliability that was unheard of in the not too-distant past
- Fully Operational Flaps - The operational flaps feature movement and functionality much like the full-scale Cessna 150 for slower landings and shorter takeoffs
- Faithful Scale Detail - Corrugated control surfaces, molded panel lines, shock-absorbing oleo nose strut and wheel pants are just some of the scale features
- Powerful 50-size Brushless Motor - The potent 50-size brushless power system drives a 2-blade propeller and is able to use a wide-range of 4S-6S Li-Po battery packs from 4000–7000mAh (battery sold separately)
- Easy Transport - With the innovative easy connect wing, transportation is not the hassle it used to be for larger scale models
- E-flite Carbon-Z Cessna 150 BNF Basic 83" Wingspan - BNF
- Spektrum™ 6-channel DSMX receiver with AS3X and SAFE
- Minimum 6 Channel DSMX Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- Admiral 4S - 6S 4000mAh to 7000mAh LiPo battery with EC5 Connector - We recommend the Admiral 6S 5000mAh LiPo Battery
- 4 to 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations
83.7in / 2125mm
61.8in / 1570mm
8.9-9.9lbs / 4-4.5kg
|CG (Center of Gravity)||95-105mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|50-size brushless outrunner (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
60 Amp brushless
Propeller / EDF
15x7 2 blade propeller
4x 26-gram MG mini servos, 2x 13-gram micro servos (installed)
|Landing Gear||tri-gear with wheel pants|
4-6 Cell 4000mAh to 7000mAh LiPo with EC5 connector (required)
6+ channel DSMX transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1-2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts