E-flite Carbon-Z Cub 2150mm (84.6") Wingspan - PNP
84.6" Wingspan E-flite Carbon-Z Cub - Receiver Ready (PNP) - EFL10475
The E-flite Carbon-Z Cub aircraft is the first to offer patented Carbon-Z strength and rigidity in a giant scale package. Like the full-scale Cub Crafters Carbon Cub SS airplane, this ultra-lightweight model by World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini is astonishingly versatile whether your intention is to cruise gracefully or surprise scale admirers with envelope busting aerobatics. Helping you at the sticks is the extraordinary AS3X system built into the included Spektrum™ AR635 receiver, which makes it possible for you to experience agility far beyond the classic Cub form, while at the same time providing stability better than the original with control that’s always natural feeling no matter how you like to fly.
Based on a platform known for its legendary versatility, the Carbon-Z Cub makes giant scale so simple—now even more RC pilots can go big. Its enormous Tundra wheels tackle just about any terrain you choose to romp from, or you can easily mount the optional Carbon-Z Cub Float Set so no RC adventure boundaries stand in your way. A mechanism is included for towing sailplanes with wingspans as large as 3-meters and there’s even an optional camera mount so you can take one-of-a-kind images from a bird’s eye view. Even if you get carried away, the Carbon-Z structure is easy to repair.
A major part of what makes this giant scale icon so versatile is the control innovation package included as standard equipment such as the digital, metal-gear servos, and slop-free ball-link hardware. Because the included flaps are functional, greater control at low airspeeds is possible in addition to the ability to significantly shorten takeoff and landing distances.
Although this aircraft may look tame, its brushless power system has been specially chosen to offer incredible muscle to take full advantage of its multi-purpose potential. But if the ultimate Carbon-Z Cub experience is what you’re after, then you’ll want to install the extraordinary Spektrum™ AR635 6-channel AS3X Sport DSMX receiver (sold separately). An all in one unit, its AS3X System will allow you to experience agility beyond the immensely popular Cub form, deliver enhanced stability and a feeling of control that’s always crisp and natural. The 6-channel aircraft transmitter you choose should at least have adjustable dual rates and expo. For your convenience, the power system and battery compartment can accommodate a wide range of 6S Li-Po configurations.
Tech Note: The ESC that comes with this Cub has an EC3 connector. If you wish to use our Admiral 6S LiPo batteries you will have to change the connector to EC3 or upgrade the stock ESC to an EC5 connector.
- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Quique Somenzini design and attention to details
- Exceptionally strong, easy to repair, Carbon-Z construction
- 5-channel control including functional flaps
- E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC included
- Digital servo control including operational flaps installed
- Pre-hinged control surfaces with control links installed
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- High-grade socket-head hardware use throughout
- Hatch covers provide easy access and a wide range of battery options
- 84.6" E-flite Carbon Z Cub - (PNP)
- E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC
- Digital servo control including operational flaps
- Pre-hinged control surfaces with control links
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 - 5000 mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 Connector - We recommend EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
84.6in / 215cm
55.8in / 142cm
8.15lb / 3.70kg
|CG (Center of Gravity)||4.72 in (120mm) back from leading edge of wing|
|50-size brushless outrunner (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
60-amp brushless with EC5 Connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
15 x 5.5 Electric propeller
4x 26-gram MG mini servos, 2x 13-gram micro servos (installed)
6 Cell 22.2V 4000 - 5000 mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 Connector
6+ channel transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1-2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts