E-flite Carbon-Z Cub with AS3X 2150mm (84.6") Wingspan - BNF - SCRATCH AND DENT
84.6" Wingspan E-flite Carbon-Z Cub with AS3X Flight Stabilization Technology - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: There is a puncture about 1 inch in diameter on the top side of the right wing (see photo below). Very minor compression wrinkles on the right side of the fuselage's nose. Easy cosmetic fixes.
The Freewing SBD Dauntless includes super scale features including detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, machine guns and more. This plane has the most amazing "split dive" flaps we have ever seen on a foam RC plane. In addition the plane is built very well with features such as nylon hinges on all control surfaces and servoless electric retracts with metal trunnions
Note: Although not always shown in the photos, the front pilot is included.
The E-flite Carbon-Z Cub aircraft is the first to offer patented Carbon-Z strength and rigidity in a giant scale package. Like the full-scale Cub Crafters Carbon Cub SS airplane, this ultra-lightweight model by World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini is astonishingly versatile whether your intention is to cruise gracefully or surprise scale admirers with envelope busting aerobatics. Helping you at the sticks is the extraordinary AS3X system built into the included Spektrum™ AR635 receiver, which makes it possible for you to experience agility far beyond the classic Cub form, while at the same time providing stability better than the original with control that’s always natural feeling no matter how you like to fly.
Based on a platform known for its legendary versatility, the Carbon-Z Cub makes giant scale so simple—now even more RC pilots can go big. Its enormous Tundra wheels tackle just about any terrain you choose to romp from, or you can easily mount the optional Carbon-Z Cub Float Set so no RC adventure boundaries stand in your way. A mechanism is included for towing sailplanes with wingspans as large as 3-meters and there’s even an optional camera mount so you can take one-of-a-kind images from a bird’s eye view. Even if you get carried away, the Carbon-Z structure is easy to repair.
A major part of what makes this giant scale icon so versatile is the control innovation package included as standard equipment such as the digital, metal-gear servos, and slop-free ball-link hardware. Because the included flaps are functional, greater control at low airspeeds is possible in addition to the ability to significantly shorten takeoff and landing distances.
Although this aircraft may look tame, its brushless power system has been specially developed to offer incredible muscle for unbelievable STOL performance as well as the versatility to excel as a multi-purpose aircraft. Practically all that’s left to do is to bind to your favorite DSM2/DSMX compatible 6-channel computer transmitter for airplanes, a 3200mAh 22.2V 30C Li-Po flight battery and balance Li-Po charger.
- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Quique Somenzini design and attention to details
- Exceptionally strong, easy to repair, Carbon-Z construction
- 5-channel control including functional flaps
- E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC included
- Digital servo control including operational flaps installed
- Pre-hinged control surfaces with control links installed
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- High-grade socket-head hardware use throughout
- Hatch covers provide easy access and a wide range of battery options
- 84.6" E-flite Carbon Z Cub - (BNF)
- E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC
- Digital servo control including operational flaps
- Pre-hinged control surfaces with control links
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- Minimum 6 Channel DSM2 full range Radio - EPR33006
- EC3 Female to T-Connector Male Adapter - ADMEC3FTCONNM (required if you want to use an Admiral brand battery in this aircraft)
- Li-Po battery charger - Click Here for recommendations
Skill Level: Intermediate Build Time: 1 Hour Recommended Age: 14 and up
Canadian Customers: This product is too large to ship via US Postal Service. You MUST select UPS for shipping method during checkout.
84.6in / 215cm
55.8in / 142cm
8.15lb / 3.70kg
|CG (Center of Gravity)||4.72 in (120mm) back from leading edge of wing|
|50-size brushless outrunner (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
60-amp brushless (installed)
Propeller / EDF
15 x 5.5 Electric propeller
4x 26-gram MG mini servos, 2x 13-gram micro servos (installed)
22.2V 6S 3200mAh LiPo (required)
6+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1-2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts