E-flite Carbon-Z T-28 1981mm (78") Wingspan - PNP
78" Wingspan E-flite Carbon-Z T-28 - Receiver Ready (PNP) - EFL1375 - The "Friendly Warbird"
The E-flite Carbon-Z T-28 airplane is a big warbird model with all the benefits that make RC flight fun. Exclusive Carbon-Z construction allows a large airplane such as this to be rigid like a conventional all-wood airframe, yet lightweight so it can have friendly flying characteristics. Plus, the durability of the Z-Foam™ material means that any bumps along the way are simple to repair. Numerous scale details include a cockpit with instruments and pilot figure while the fitted cowl highlights a dummy radial engine. Of course, no warbird would be complete without functional flaps and operational retracts—both are factory installed.
Since the boom of practical electric power, foam has been an important construction material for RC aircraft. Stable and lightweight, revolutionary Z-Foam material came along to add a level of resiliency and reparability that made RC flight more fun, especially for pilots with very little free time. Exclusive Carbon-Z construction combines the durability of Z-Foam, the strength of lightweight plywood and carbon-fiber with a specially designed hollow-core airframe to take high performance flight beyond any other construction method. Today, Carbon-Z delivers “Big Foam” with a platform that’s as friendly as the iconic ParkZone T-28, yet maintains all of the above benefits for an experience that’s impressive at the field and in flight.
When you go to choose a transmitter and receiver required for a quality airplane like this big E-flite Carbon-Z T-28 model, consider all the advantages genuine Spektrum™ technology gives you. Not only will you possess a proven radio system at a great price, you’ll get the safety benefits that only ModelMatch™ and SmartSafe™ features can give. In addition, the Bind-N-Fly technology built into every Spektrum receiver and transmitter entitles you instant access to an entire fleet of aircraft that can be ready to fly in the time it takes to charge a flight battery.
To fly as soon as possible this airplane needs a full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver, a 3500–5000mAh 6S 30C 22.2V Li-Po flight battery and suitable charger.
- Carbon-Z Construction - Exclusive Carbon-Z technology features composite construction that allows the wing to be chambered, significantly reducing weight while increasing rigidity comparable to all-wood construction.
- Electric retracts - The tricycle landing gear of the Carbon-Z T-28 feature nose wheel steering and the reliability of servoless retraction. Split-main gear doors and strut covers add to the scale appearance.
- Operational flaps - The operational flaps feature movement much like the full-scale T-28 and independent servos for the most reliable system of control possible.
- Scale detail - Under the clear canopy sits a pilot figure and additional cockpit detail. The cowling features a dummy radial engine and the scale-inspired paint scheme offers excellent in-flight visibility.
- Powerful 60-size motor - The potent 60-size brushless power system drives a custom 2-blade propeller and is able to use a wide-range of 6S Li-Po battery packs from 3500–5000mAh (battery sold separately).
- Easy assembly - The main-wing separates into two pieces for easy transport and features a fiberglass wing joiner. Each plug-in horizontal stabilizer half attaches to the tail section with a single screw.
- High-quality metal gear servos - Seven servos throughout the airframe help deliver the primary control functions. The single micro-class servo for nosewheel steering saves weight while offering precise ground handling
- Large canopy hatch with latch closure
- Two-piece, bolt-on wings and stabilizers
- Vivid trim scheme with U.S. Navy inspired graphics
- 2-blade propeller (included)
- Flat-style pin hinges on the ailerons, rudder and elevator
- Scale landing gear strut details and two-piece main gear doors
- 78" E-flite Carbon Z T-28 - (PNP)
- Powerful 60-size brushless power system
- Tricycle electric retractable landing gear
- Operational flaps with individual servos
- 7 High-quality, metal-gear servos
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- Minimum 6 Channel Full rull range receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- Admiral 22.2V 6S 5000mAh LiPo battery with EC5 Connector - EPR50006
- Li-Po battery charger - Click Here for recommendations
78in / 1981mm
63in / 1600mm
12.0lbs / 5.5kg
|CG (Center of Gravity)||11.5 in (292mm) forward from trailing edge of wing at root|
|60-size brushless outrunner (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
2 blade propeller
7x high quality metal gear servos (installed)
|Landing Gear||Electric retractable tri-gear|
6 Cell 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo with EC5 connector (required)
6+ channel transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1-2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts