E-flite Convergence VTOL BNF Basic 650mm (25.6") Wingspan - BNF
- This is a pre-order for the E-flite Convergence VTOL BNF Basic. The current expected arrival date for this product is Early December 2016. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is an extremely high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from the first shipment.
- In order to hold your E-flite Convergence VTOL BNF Basic, your credit card or PayPal account will be billed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Please DO NOT order spare parts with your pre-order unless you are willing to wait for them to ship with the plane. We do not ship spare parts separately before pre-order items.
25.6" Wingspan E-flite Convergence VTOL BNF Basic - Bind-N-Fly - (BNF) - EFL11050
The Fly Boys at Motion RC are salivating over this new offering from E-flite. A VTOL (Vertical Takeoff and Landing) RC aircraft at a reasonable price point. This is our first VTOL offering and we think it looks like an absolute blast and can't wait to get our hands on it!
The intel we have so far on the E-flite Convergence VTOL is that it is extremely easy to fly thanks to the exclusive flight control software. It is quite speedy at 75mph in forward flight mode. Takeoffs and landings do need to be in VTOL mode due to the large size of the nacelle propellers which could break in belly landings. Metal gear servos were added for the nacelles which is a nice touch and appropriate in our opinion. This BNF version comes with a Spektrum receiver and can be bound to any any full-range, 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® aircraft transmitter.
The Convergence VTOL requires a 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 - 3000 mAh LiPo battery and flight times can last up to 8 minutes. This VTOL comes with a huge fun factor and will create an exciting ride for any intermediate to advanced pilot. Get ready for something unique and thrilling to add to your hangar and be the talk of your flying club!
- Multirotor versatility and sport plane agility
- Designed by champion pilot, Mike McConville
- Exclusive flight control software makes it incredibly easy to fly
- Stability and Acro Modes provide a wide performance envelope
- Powerful brushless motors for outstanding speed and climb performance
- Super-simple transmitter setup - no complex programming required
- FPV-ready with camera and video transmitter mounting stations
- Durable Z-foam™ material
- E-flite Convergence VTOL BNF Basic 650mm (25.6") Wingspan - BNF
- Spektrum DSMX®/DSM2 2.4GHz receiver
- Full-range, 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® aircraft transmitter - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 - 3000 mAh LiPo Battery - We recommend the 3S 2600 mAh LiPo Battery
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here to see all chargers
650mm / 25.6in
680mm / 26.9in
Around 771g (1.7 lbs)
|Wing Area||291 sq in (1883 sq cm)|
|CG (Center Of Gravity)||N/A|
2210-1450Kv Main, 2730 - 1550Kv tail Brushless Outrunner Motors
Propeller / EDF
3 Cell 11.1V 2200mAh - 3000mAh LiPo with EC3 connector
Full-range, 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® aircraft transmitter
|Build Time||1 hour|
|Flight Time||About 6-8 Minutes|