E-flite Convergence VTOL 650mm (25.6") Wingspan - PNP
- The ETA for the next Convergence PNP shipment has been rotating between mid March and early May.
- We've shipped all pre-orders but we've temporarily halted taking any new pre-order due to the consistently unreliable ETA from the manufacturer (Horizon). We will wait to take any new orders until we have a reliable ETA or the product is in stock.
25.6" Wingspan E-flite Convergence VTOL BNF Basic - Plug-N-Play - (PNP) - EFL11075
The Fly Boys at Motion RC are salivating over this new offering from E-flite. A VTOL (Vertical Takeoff and Landing) RC aircraft at a reasonable price point. This is our first VTOL offering and we think it looks like an absolute blast and can't wait to get our hands on it!
The intel we have so far on the E-flite Convergence VTOL is that it is extremely easy to fly thanks to the exclusive flight control software. It is quite speedy at 75mph in forward flight mode. Takeoffs and landings do need to be in VTOL mode due to the large size of the nacelle propellers which could break in belly landings. Metal gear servos were added for the nacelles which is a nice touch and appropriate in our opinion. This PNP version requires your own full-range radio, receiver and 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 - 3000 mAh LiPo battery.
Flight times can last up to 8 minutes. This VTOL comes with a huge fun factor and will create an exciting ride for any intermediate to advanced pilot. Get ready for something unique and thrilling to add to your hangar and be the talk of your flying club!
- Multirotor versatility and sport plane agility
- Designed by champion pilot, Mike McConville
- Exclusive flight control software makes it incredibly easy to fly
- Stability and Acro Modes provide a wide performance envelope
- Powerful brushless motors for outstanding speed and climb performance
- Super-simple transmitter setup - no complex programming required
- FPV-ready with camera and video transmitter mounting stations
- Durable Z-foam™ material
- E-flite Convergence VTOL BNF Basic 650mm (25.6") Wingspan - BNF
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 - 3000 mAh LiPo Battery - We recommend the 3S 2600 mAh LiPo Battery
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
- Spektrum FPV Camera - SPMVC650
- Spektrum 25mw 5.8 GHz Video Transmitter with Raceband
650mm / 25.6in
680mm / 26.9in
Around 771g (1.7 lbs)
|Wing Area||291 sq in (1883 sq cm)|
|CG (Center Of Gravity)||N/A|
2210-1450Kv Main, 2730 - 1550Kv tail Brushless Outrunner Motors
Propeller / EDF
3 Cell 11.1V 2200mAh - 3000mAh LiPo with EC3 connector
Full-range, 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® aircraft transmitter
|Build Time||1 hour|
|Flight Time||About 6-8 Minutes|
Product Spare Parts