E-flite FJ-2 Fury 15 DF BNF Basic with AS3X® 933mm (36.75") Wingspan - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
36.75" Wingspan E-flite FJ-2 Fury 15 DF BNF Basic with AS3X - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL7250
Motion RC is proud to present this fantastic new offering from E-flite. The BNF FJ-2 Fury 15. Known as one of the most famous fighters to never see combat with U.S. forces, the North American FJ-2 Fury was built for the U.S. Navy and flew with the Marines in defense against the MiG-15 threat over Korea during the 1950s. It was a jet powered dog-fighter that pilots loved and it helped to pave the way for modern super-sonic air combat. Borrowing from the success of the very similar F-86H Sabre, the Fury filled a distinctive role in a time when speed was king.
The E-flite FJ-2 Fury airplane recreates the famous Navy jet fighter so you can enjoy thrilling jet flight at your local flying field. From the accuracy of the model outline to the efficient EDF system, this FJ-2 delivers stunning scale appearance and rock-solid performance. But the best feature of this Fury is an innovation that full-scale pilots back in the day could only dream about. Built into the included Spektrum™ AR636A receiver is an AS3X system that’s been specially tuned for this airplane.
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ AR636A 6-channel receiver works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with exclusively tuned flight control software. As a result, your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced so you’ll feel as if you are at the controls of an expertly tuned jet that’s much larger.
Whether you’re an intermediate pilot looking for a performance upgrade or a scale pilot looking for grab-and-go EDF convenience, the E-flite FJ-2 Fury is ideal. All you need to start flying today is the 3200mAh 4S 14.8V Li-Po flight battery a suitable charger and your favorite full-range 5+ channel aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology.
The Spektrum™ AR636A sport AS3X receiver delivers rock-solid handling for a realistic jet experience.
The internal ducting is sculpted for maximum efficiency so you get the highest level of scale accuracy and EDF performance.
Lightweight and Strong
Durable Z-Foam™ construction makes it possible to replicate complex airframe detail and keep weight low.
The cockpit detail and authentic outline are true to the U.S. Navy’s first swept-wing jet.
Removable Wheels and Drop-Tanks
The fixed landing gear and drop tanks can be removed for faster flight performance.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X technology delivers rock-solid stability and great handling
- Durable, lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Authentic outline and scale details
- Spektrum™ AR636A DSMX 6-Channel AS3X sport receiver, installed
- Powerful 70mm EDF unit features a 15-size, 3700Kv brushless motor
- 60-amp 14.8V brushless ESC installed
- Finely tuned ducting delivers a scale appearance
- Six micro servos installed for aileron, elevator, rudder and nose wheel steering
- Clear canopy, cockpit details and pilot figure
- Removable fixed landing gear
- Removable drop tanks
- 36.75" Wingspan E-flite FJ-2 Fury 15 DF BNF Basic with AS3X - (BNF)
- Spektrum™ AR636A DSMX 6-channel AS3X sport receiver
- (6) E-flite micro servos
- 15-size, 3700Kv brushless inrunner motor
- 70mm fiber-filled nylon EDF unit with 5-blade rotor
- 4S compatible, 60-Amp 14.8V brushless ESC
- Full range 5+ channel DSM2/DSMX compatible full range Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 4 Cell 14.8V 3200mAh LiPo battery - EFLB32004S30
- EC3 Female to T-Connector Male Adapter - ADMEC3FTCONNM (required if you want to use an Admiral brand battery in this aircraft)
- Li-Po battery charger - Click Here for recommendations
36.75in / 933mm
38.75in / 984mm
3.3lbs / 1.49kg
|CG (Center of Gravity)||6.1 inches from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|BL15, 3700Kv (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
60-amp BL ESC with EC3 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
6x E-flite® 13g micro servos
14.8V 4 Cell 3200mAh LiPo (required)
5+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (required)
|Build Time||Less than 1 Hour|