E-flite NIGHT VisionAire BNF Basic with SAFE® 1143mm (45") Wingspan - BNF
45" Wingspan E-flite NIGHT VisionAire BNF Basic with SAFE - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL7150
Versatility with a Virtual Safety Net
Motion RC is loving this cool new offering from E-flite for those of us who don't want to stop flying just because the Sun is setting. The E-flite NIGHT VisionAire park flyer is specifically designed for sport pilots who want a 3D experience with more options. Based on the groundbreaking ParkZone VisionAire design, the E-flite NIGHT VisionAire aerobat includes intense LED lights that give the internal structure a brilliant glow. But giving you more time to fly isn’t the only thing visionary about it. The included Spektrum™ AR636A receiver has been specially tuned with an AS3X system featuring a Precision mode and a 3D mode for an exceptional high-speed and 3D aerobatic experience. Not only are stunning moves even more fun to fly, if you get into trouble, SAFE technology provides Panic Recovery mode so there’s less risk of crashing.
Whether you’re an intermediate park pilot looking to advance your aerobatic skills or a 3D expert who wants the versatility to fly day or night, the E-flite NIGHT VisionAire park flyer is ideal. All you need to start flying today is your favorite full-range 4+ channel programmable aircraft transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX technology and a charged 2200mAh 11.1V 3S 30C Li-Po battery.
Engineered with SAFE Technology
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that delivers a virtual safety net. Anytime you need to instantly recover back to level flight, just press the Panic Recovery Mode button or switch on your transmitter.
A brilliant LED lighting system illuminates the internal chambers of the Z-Foam™ structure. Now it’s possible for you to use the calmer weather conditions at night to explore 3D flight.
Beyond the precision of Spektrum™ DSMX 2.4GHz technology, the AR636A 6-channal receiver has been specially tuned with exclusive features. Built-in AS3X technology gives you the performance options of flying in Precision or 3D mode, plus SAFE technology gives you the security of instantaneous Panic Recovery mode capability.
A high-output power system delivers the awesome vertical performance you need to perform 3D maneuvers with ease. It includes a 40-Amp Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2) which cleanly channels power from the recommended 3S Li-Po battery.
Digital Servos and 3D Size Surfaces
The four E-flite 13-gram micro digital servos deliver a high rate of travel and great holding power to the 3D-sized control surfaces. Metal output gears deliver an added level durability.
Vortex generators on the leading edges of the wing offer maneuverability at slow speeds and high angles of attack, giving you more control. The advanced dual-thickness airfoil and extended chord length of the aileron at the tips also increases slow speed stability.
Easy Access and Assembly
The two-piece, carbon fiber reinforced plug-in wings make transportation and assembly more convenient. A large top access hatch makes installation of the recommended E-flite 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po (EFLB22003S30, sold separately) flight battery quick.
- SAFE technology provides Panic Recovery mode so there’s less risk of crashing
- AS3X system provides Precision and 3D flight modes
- High-intensity internal LED night lighting system (installed)
- Lightweight, carbon-reinforced Z-Foam™ construction
- Advanced aerodynamics including leading-edge vortex generators
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and repair
- 3D-size control surfaces with double-beveled hinges
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
- 45" Wingspan E-flite NIGHT VisionAire BNF Basic with SAFE - (BNF)
- Spektrum AR636A DSMX 6-channel receiver
- E-flite 40A Lite Pro brushless ESC with switch-mode BEC
- Powerful 10-size, 1250Kv BL outrunner motor
- Digital 13-gram micro servos with metal gears
- 4 Channel Spektrum Compatible Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel Spektrum compatible radio from our Radio Collection
- Admiral 11.1V 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery with EC3 Connector - EPR22003EC3
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
45.0in / 1143mm
51.0oz / 1450g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A (refer to owner's manual)|
|BL 10 1250Kv (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
40A with EC3 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
12 x 4 (2 blade)
(4) 13g servo digital high speed servos (installed)
11.1V 2200mAh 3S LiPo (required)
4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (required)
|Build Time||Less than 1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts