E-flite P-47 Razorback 1.2m (48") Wingspan - PNP
48" Wingspan E-flite P-47 Razorback - PNP - EFL8475
At Motion RC the Fly Boys tend to be "Warbird Junkies" and one of the most iconic warbirds is the P-47 Razorback. With it's menacing nose and stout outline the P-47 was all business and this new offering from E-flite is no different.
This gorgeous 1.2m replica of the Razorback P-47D perfectly captures the power and presence of this one-of-a-kind warbird. The model comes out of the box with functional flaps and electric retracts already installed for you. Details on the landing gear struts and wheels add to the realism.
The expertly applied trim scheme is that of a P-47 that flew with the 510th Sq., 405th Fighter Group during World War II. It is complemented by molded panel lines and machine gun details as well as engine details in the nose.
You also get an assortment of payloads you can attach to mounting stations under the wings and fuselage. These include 2 bombs, 2 rocket pods and a centerline drop tank. All snap into place and can be attached or removed in seconds, no tools or glue required.
This high-output motor system delivers thrilling speed and climb performance when matched with a 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery(sold separately). The efficient 4-blade prop also serves as one of the model's realistic scale details. Just add your receiver, battery and get ready to fight those bandits!
- Fast, easy assembly
- Functional flaps and electric retracts
- Powerful 15-Size BL Motor with a 4-Blade Prop and 40A ESC
- Molded panel lines, machine gun details, engine details and more
- Realistic 510th Sq, 405th Fighter Group trim scheme
- Includes snap-on bombs, rocket pods and drop tank
- Durable Z-Foam® airframe
- Factory-installed brushless motor, ESC and servos
- 48" Wingspan E-flite P-47 Razorback - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2600 mAh Li-Po battery with EC3 connector - EPR26003E
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
47.25in / 1200mm
1570g / 55oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|15-Size BL Motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
brushless speed control with EC3 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
3 Cell 11.1V 2200 - 3000 mAh LiPo battery with EC3 connector (required)
6+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts