E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt 1070mm (42.2") Wingspan - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
42.2" Wingspan E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL6850
Get the warbird experience you crave with the E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt. This aircraft comes out of the box fully equipped with operational flaps and retracts already installed. Z-Foam™ material not only makes this fighter tough, but also lightweight, even with all the scale detail. The way it flies separates this warbird apart from others in its class.
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt Bind-N-Fly version an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It’s technology that works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with exclusively tuned flight control software. As a result, your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced so you can perform every maneuver with greater accuracy. It’s a flight experience you get in the convenience of park spaces, but will have you feeling like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned fighter that’s much larger.
You can enjoy air superiority in no time at all with this Bind-N-Fly Basic model. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery. Once bound to your DSM2/DSMX compatible transmitter, an outstanding warbird experience is just a park away.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
Operational flaps give this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line that’s just as impressive as its performance in the air.
Strong and Light
Durable Z-Foam™ material provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy while delivering a very light flying weight.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- AS3X technology delivers rock-solid stability and great handling
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- 4-blade propeller and scale spinner hub
- Clear canopy and detailed cockpit with pilot figure
- Dummy engine, gear door, machine gun and panel line detail
- Factory applied graphics with authentic WWII markings
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Constructed of durable Z-Foam™ material
- 42.2" Wingspan E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt - (BNF)
- Spektrum 6-channel AR636A DSMX receiver, installed
- Brushless, 15-size outrunner and 30A ESC, installed
- Retractable electric main landing gear, installed
- Operational flaps with individual servos
- Minimum 6 Channel full range radio - Click Here for recommendations
- Admiral 11.1V 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery with EC3 connector - EPR22003EC3
- Li-Po battery charger - Click Here for recommendations
42.2in / 1070mm
44.7oz / 1268g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||60mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Brushless, 15-size 950Kv outrunner (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
30-amp ESC (installed)
Propeller / EDF
11.1V 2200mAh 3S 25C LiPo (required)
6+ channel transmitter (required)
|Build Time||Less than 1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts