E-flite P-51D Mustang V2 1.2m (48") Wingspan - PNP
48" Wingspan E-flite P-51D Mustang V2 PNP - EFL8975
SUPER SCALE SALE! $30 OFF this model with coupon code: SAVE30*Sale runs 9/1/2018 through 9/30/2018 or while supplies last
Out of the gate, the 1941 prototype of the P-51 was impressive. However, trials revealed that the super-sleek machine needed the right tweaks to become a true thoroughbred. The magic formula was realized with the P-51D Mustang because it had the performance, weapons and range to outperform any challenger of the day. After WWII, thousands of the P-51D aircraft remained in service with numerous countries around the globe—some till as late as 1980. The E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.2m model captures the legendary U.S. Army Air Core fighter at its peak when it was with the 334th Fighter Squadron and features the kind of performance, detail and flying quality that’s sure to impress.
Even standing still, the realistic four-blade propeller, outline and cockpit detail highlight the laser-focused attention given to pull off a popular subject like the Mustang. Each scale flap section features the precision of independent servo operation while the retractable main landing gear features reliable electric operation that looks smooth. Construction with Z-Foam™ material keeps the overall weight low and delivers level of airframe durability that’s ideal for everyday flying. Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced pilot, the P-51D Mustang 1.2m will help you enjoy what flying a legendary thoroughbred is all about.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts and outer gear doors that enhance the scale appearance.
A light wing loading, plus operational flaps, gives this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
15-Size Brushless Power System
The power system features a 15-size outrunner with 850Kv and a 40-amp ESC that when combined with your 2200mAh 3S 25C Li-Po battery delivers outstanding thrust.
Construction with durable Z-Foam™ material offers the ability to replicate complex detail with greater accuracy while providing a lightweight airframe that’s easy to maintain.
- NEW! A new livery that celebrates the fighter flown by Capt. Ernest “Fieb” Fiebelkorn who became a top-scoring Ace during WWII
- Easy to complete final assembly
- 6-channel control with a steerable tail wheel
- Powerful 15-size brushless motor (installed)
- E-flite 40-amp brushless ESC (installed)
- (6) Spektrum micro servos (installed)
- Accepts 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Realistic 4-blade propeller and engine exhaust detail
- Removable wing tanks included
- Painted canopy with a clear view of the pilot and cockpit
- 48" Wingspan E-flite P-51D Mustang V2 (PNP)
- Retractable electric main landing gear, installed
- Operational flaps, installed
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200 - 3000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC3 connector - we recommend EPR22003EC3
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
- Admiral 2200mAh 4S 14.8V 35C LiPo Battery with EC3 Connector
- Admiral 3000mAh 4S 14.8V 35C LiPo Battery with T Connector (Requires Adapter see below)
- Admiral EC3 Female to T-Connector Male Adapter - ADMEC3FTCONNM
48in / 1219mm
53.9oz / 1530g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|15-size brushless outrunner (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
40-amp ESC with EC3 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
10.5 x 8 4 blade
3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200 - 3000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC3 connector
6+ channel transmitter (required)
|Build Time||Less than 1 Hour|