E-flite Pulse 15e Basic with AS3X® 1400mm (55") Wingspan - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
55" E-flite Pulse 15e BNF Bind-N-Fly Basic with AS3X - EFL4350
Motion RC are big believers that sport planes are just plain fun, period. Mike McConville designed the original Pulse™ model as a glow-powered sport airplane. What emerged is a low-wing aircraft with the versatility to satisfy the person looking for an exceptional RC flight experience. This winning formula launched a series of great flying all-wood models that are still popular to this day. Until now, the popular Pulse™ design has only been available in balsa construction. With the E-flite Pulse 15e, you can enjoy this great-flying platform with all the benefits durable Z-Foam™ material delivers. In addition to the proven Pulse design features, the Pulse 15e sport plane also gives you the flexibility to choose from multiple undercarriage setups including tricycle and tail-dragger configurations—hardware for both is included. You can also convert to floats using the Apprentice S 15e float set (sold separately).
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite Pulse™ 15e sport plane an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It’s technology that works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with exclusively tuned flight control software. As a result, a popular plane like the Pulse is made even better because your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced. Now you can perform every maneuver with greater accuracy and feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned airplane that’s much larger.
Landing Gear Options
Multiple mounting locations are provided to make your choice of a tricycle or tail dragger landing gear option easy to exchange quickly.
Conversion to a float plane takes only the addition of the lightweight Apprentice S15e float set (EFLA550, sold separately) which includes a steerable rudder.
Add flight time or increase performance instantly. The oversized battery compartment can accommodate a range of 3S packs from 2500–4000mAh.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Oversized access hatch and battery compartment
- Matching wheel pants and blue anodized aluminum main gear
- Potent 15-size brushless power system (installed)
- Accepts a wide range of 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery packs
- (4) Micro servos (installed)
- Lightweight design with hollow structureAirplanedis
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Tinted canopy provides a sport-scale appearance
- 55" E-flite Pulse 15e Basic with AS3X Technology - Bind-N-Fly (BNF)
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX receiver (installed)
- Tricycle and tail dragger landing gear options (included)
- Minimum full range 4+ Channel DSM2 full range Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2500 - 4000 mAh LiPo Battery - EPR33003
- EC3 Female to T-Connector Male Adapter - ADMEC3FTCONNM (required if you want to use an Admiral brand battery in this aircraft)
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
55.0in / 1400mm
45.5 in / 1160mm
58.5oz / 1660g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||65-68mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|15 size Brushless Outrunner|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
12 x 8
|Landing Gear||Tricycle and tail dragger landing gear options|
3S 11.1V 2500 - 4000mAh Li-Po battery (required)
Minimum 4+ Channel DSM2 full range Radio (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts