E-flite Radian BNF Basic 2000mm (78.7") Wingspan - BNF
78.7" Wingspan E-flite Radian - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL4750
NOTE: Any spare parts labeled ParkZone Radian in the spare parts section for this plane work perfectly with this E-flite Radian.
What is different about this updated E-Flite Radian? The new Radian has a Carbon wing spar to reinforce the wings. While the wings are the same as the old Parkzone Radian, the wings now bolt onto the fuse. Also, the foam fuse has been reinfirced with fiberglass and finally the clevises have been updated. This is one of the best flying most relazing gliders around.
The E-flite Radian motor glider is all about enjoying the serenity of soaring. With no Hi-start or cumbersome launch system to worry about, its built-in high-power electric motor system and lightweight construction delivers a soaring experience that’s hassle-free. The distinctive, 2-meter span elliptical polyhedral wing allows it to efficiently capture lift and deliver excellent maneuverability with the simplicity of three-channel control. The 480-class brushless motor not only gives the Radian glider outstanding climb performance, its efficiency with the required battery will allow you to climb back up to altitude to chase those thermals multiple times on a single charge.
The original ParkZone Radian airplane introduced many to the elegant simplicity of thermal soaring. Made of durable Z-foam™ material and equipped with a smooth, efficient brushless power system, it gave RC pilots a level of enjoyment that’s made flying with a glider the perfect activity even for grabbing a quick flight. This E-Flite Radian motor glider carries on the design with improvements to the airframe for an even easier soaring experience.
It’s all about enjoying the serenity of soaring. With no Hi-start or cumbersome launch system to worry about, the built-in high-power electric motor system and lightweight construction of the Radian motor glider delivers a soaring experience that’s hassle-free. The distinctive, 2-meter span elliptical polyhedral wing allows it to efficiently capture lift and deliver excellent maneuverability with the simplicity of three-channel control. The 480-class brushless motor not only gives the Radian glider outstanding climb performance, its efficiency with the recommended battery will allow you to climb back up to altitude to chase those thermals multiple times on a single charge.
- Industry-Leading Control - The full-range Spektrum™ AR400 receiver installed into this E-flite Radian motor glider combines the speed and precision of DSMX technology with the signal security of an active amplified antenna. This antenna enables the AR400 receiver to “see around” reflective materials, like the motor and battery, so you don’t have to worry about antenna polarization blind spots. It also allows the AR400 receiver to pick out your transmitter signal with remarkable clarity even in the noisiest 2.4GHz environments. All of this is complemented by SmartSafe™ failsafe protection and the security of Spektrum™ QuickConnect™ technology that provides lightning-fast reconnection so you can be confident of being in complete command.
- Z-Foam™ Material - Exclusive Z-Foam material makes it possible to create a design that’s lightweight and surprisingly durable. Any repairs are simple to make with just about any fast-setting glue.
- Bolt-On Wing - The two-piece, plug-in wings feature carbon-fiber tube support and the long-lasting security of a mounting tab that connects each wing half with a single screw.
- Outrunner Power - The efficient power system of the E-flite Radian motor glider features an 960Kv outrunner, 30A brushless ESC with the brake enabled and a folding two-blade propeller.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Reinforced wing and fuselage
- Folding, two-blade propeller (installed)
- Easy access hatch and battery compartment
- Conventional rudder and elevator linkage
- 78.7" E-flite Radian - (BNF)
- Spektrum™ 4-channel AR400 DSMX receiver
- 480 Brushless motor & 30A ESC with brake
- 2 E-flite micro servos
- Minimum 4 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1100 - 2200mAh LiPo battery with EC3 Connector - EPR22003EC3
- Li-Po battery charger - Click Here for recommendations
78.7in / 2000mm
44.7in / 1137mm
31oz / 880g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||63mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|480 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
30 Amp with brake
Propeller / EDF
Folding, two-blade propeller
2x micro servos (installed)
3 Cell 11.1V 1100 - 2200mAh LiPo with EC3 connector (required)
4+ channel transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts