E-flite Radian XL BNF Basic 2.6m (102.4") Wingspan - BNF
102.4" Wingspan E-flite Radian XL - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL5550Ask any of the thousands of pilots who have flown one. Radian® motor gliders are the sailplanes of choice if you want a quick and easy way to experience the thrill of RC soaring or relax with a quick flight. They are so easy to fly, even pilots with no soaring experience have been able to master the art of riding thermals after just a few flights.
The giant E-Flite® Radian XL 2.6m motor glider adds a whole new dimension of soaring excitement to the Radian line while staying true to its heritage with simple elevator/rudder/throttle/spoiler controls.
- Efficient 2.6-Meter Polyhedral Wing with Spoilers -The wing, which spans just over 8 1/2 feet (102 inches) tip to tip, has been designed to provide superb thermal-grabbing capabilities while minimizing drag for maximum endurance. When it's time to return to Earth, its fully-proportional, retractable spoilers will allow you to precisely manage your descent and use less area to land.
- Full-Flying Horizontal Stabilizer - The E-flite team designed the Radian XL motor glider with a flying horizontal stabilizer for better pitch control. Unlike a fixed-position horizontal stabilizer with a hinged elevator, the entire stabilizer rotates up or down to provide extra aerodynamic force. The result is a big glider with superb pitch response at every speed.
- Easy Assembly, Transport and Storage - Putting this massive flying machine together couldn't be easier. All you need is a few minutes and a Phillips-head screwdriver. The bolt-together wing comes in three pieces-a center section with spoilers and two outer sections. The 2-piece, full-flying elevator slides into the tail and bolts together.
- Brushless Power and Lightweight Construction with Z-Foam Material - This combination gives the model an impressive power-to-weight ratio that translates into exhilarating launch performance. The lightweight airframe also makes the motor remarkably efficient at altitude so you can spend more time hunting for thermals.
- The Precision and Stability of AS3X® Technology - The AS3X technology built into the Spektrum™ AR636A receiver helps give the model an incredibly stable, locked-in feel in the air. This smooth, precise response makes for much more enjoyable flying experience, especially on windy days.
- 102.4" E-flite Radian XL - (BNF)
- Spektrum™ AR636A receiver
- Minimum 5 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 3200mAh LiPo battery with EC3 Connector - EPR33003
- EC3 Female to T-Connector Male Adapter - ADMEC3FTCONNM
- Li-Po battery charger - Click Here for recommendations
102.4in / 2.6m
56.9in / 1444mm
79.5oz / 2254g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||91mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
Folding, two-blade propeller
micro servos (installed)
3 Cell 11.1V 3200mAh LiPo with EC3 connector (required)
5+ channel transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts