E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic 1120mm (44") Wingspan - BNF
44" Wingspan E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL8850
It wasn't that long ago where if you were relatively new to the hobby, you couldn't attempt these 3D aerobatic airplanes without the likelihood of a crash. Those days are long gone thanks to AS3X® and SAFE® technology that is now common place in most E-flite models. The E-flite Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 improves on the original with enhanced technology that allows pilots to fine tune their AS3X stabilization system to their own preference.
The combination of the lightweight yet highly durable Z-Foam™ matched with a powerful 10-size brushless motor allows for the Sukhoi Su-29MM to be as dynamic and demonstrative as possible. For all the insurance you could need, the optional Panic Recovery mode using SAFE® technology during the binding process will give you the ability to achieve level flight regardless of orientation in the event of loss of control, all with the press of a button.
So regardless of whether you are a relatively newcomer to the hobby with just basic flying skills, or an advanced pilot with 3D ability, the E-flite Sukhoi Su-29MM has you covered. Take to the skies with confidence and get ready for the exciting thrills that only 3D aerobatics can offer!
World-class designer and champion aerobatic pilot, Mike McConville, designed the Su-29MM to be an outstanding aerobatic park flyer with large control surfaces that have 3D deflections and a light wing loading for handling that’s predictable.
Outstanding Slow-Speed Flight
Vortex Generators located on the leading edge surfaces of the wings foil the passing air in a way that enhances lift and allows the ailerons to stay effective even at slow air speeds.
Lightweight and Durable
Construction with Z-Foam™ material adds a level durability that makes every day flying more fun while its inherent lightness increases all aspects of flight performance.
- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Optional SAFE® technology with Panic Recovery mode
- Expertly tuned, fully-adjustable AS3X® technology
- A highly refined design by aerobatic champion, Mike McConville
- Vortex Generators for enhanced slow-speed and 3D performance
- Lightweight construction with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Durable micro-class servos deliver dramatic 3D control throws
- Powerful 10-size brushless motor and 40A speed control
- Easy-access compartment fits 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po batteries
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and service
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
- 44" Wingspan E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic - BNF
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX receiver
- 6 Channel Spektrum Compatible Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel Spektrum compatible radio from our Radio Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery w/ EC3 Connector - EPR22003EC3
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
44in / 1120mm
40.6oz / 1150g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||82mm (3.23") from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|15-size brushless outrunner, 1250Kv (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
40-amp brushless ESC with EC3 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
12x4 2 blade
(4) 13g digital high-speed micro servos (installed)
3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery w/ EC3 Connector (required)
6+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Recently Viewed Products
This is now my favorite plane. A great flyer with great 3D capabilities. Easy to assemble and durable materials. Thanks.
SU 29MM V2
Great little plane. Wanted something I could put in my little car and head to the field for an hour of fun and relaxation. Put it together in less then an hour set the sub trims to level and up she went. Rock solid flyer.
Easy to assemble and set up. Great flying plane.
E flite Sukhoi
Fast set up, I suggest setting the control to 25-30% for your first flight. After that you can increase to where you want them. If your not doing 3D 30-40% is plenty.
I enjoy this plane very much flyes great. Thanks for the great service.
One of the best flyers I have flown and at a good price
Sukhoi is a NO GO !
Motor has never worked properly. I've tried resetting the ESC numerous times and still it won't work correctly. Would like to return but unsure how. The plane is very nice and all the control surfaces work just fine, but the motor is a no go. It comes only for a few seconds then dies out.
Very fun airplane
Took this plane from the UPS driver right to the field. Assembled it at our flying field in about 20 minutes. Plane flies fantastic and is a lot of fun. Bought this plane to practice some of the 3D maneuvers and it is perfect for that.
One of the best flyers around. Love the wing design. Decal application not so hot though.