E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic 1120mm (44") Wingspan - BNF
44" Wingspan E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL8850
It wasn't that long ago where if you were relatively new to the hobby, you couldn't attempt these 3D aerobatic airplanes without the likelihood of a crash. Those days are long gone thanks to AS3X® and SAFE® technology that is now common place in most E-flite models. The E-flite Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 improves on the original with enhanced technology that allows pilots to fine tune their AS3X stabilization system to their own preference.
The combination of the lightweight yet highly durable Z-Foam™ matched with a powerful 10-size brushless motor allows for the Sukhoi Su-29MM to be as dynamic and demonstrative as possible. For all the insurance you could need, the optional Panic Recovery mode using SAFE® technology during the binding process will give you the ability to achieve level flight regardless of orientation in the event of loss of control, all with the press of a button.
So regardless of whether you are a relatively newcomer to the hobby with just basic flying skills, or an advanced pilot with 3D ability, the E-flite Sukhoi Su-29MM has you covered. Take to the skies with confidence and get ready for the exciting thrills that only 3D aerobatics can offer!
World-class designer and champion aerobatic pilot, Mike McConville, designed the Su-29MM to be an outstanding aerobatic park flyer with large control surfaces that have 3D deflections and a light wing loading for handling that’s predictable.
Outstanding Slow-Speed Flight
Vortex Generators located on the leading edge surfaces of the wings foil the passing air in a way that enhances lift and allows the ailerons to stay effective even at slow air speeds.
Lightweight and Durable
Construction with Z-Foam™ material adds a level durability that makes every day flying more fun while its inherent lightness increases all aspects of flight performance.
- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Optional SAFE® technology with Panic Recovery mode
- Expertly tuned, fully-adjustable AS3X® technology
- A highly refined design by aerobatic champion, Mike McConville
- Vortex Generators for enhanced slow-speed and 3D performance
- Lightweight construction with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Durable micro-class servos deliver dramatic 3D control throws
- Powerful 10-size brushless motor and 40A speed control
- Easy-access compartment fits 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po batteries
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and service
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
- 48" Wingspan E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic - BNF
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX receiver
- 6 Channel Spektrum Compatible Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel Spektrum compatible radio from our Radio Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery w/ EC3 Connector - EPR22003EC3
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
44in / 1120mm
40.6oz / 1150g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||82mm (3.23") from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|15-size brushless outrunner, 1250Kv (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
40-amp brushless ESC with EC3 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
12x4 2 blade
(4) 13g digital high-speed micro servos (installed)
3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery w/ EC3 Connector (required)
6+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts