E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic 1120mm (44") Wingspan - BNF
44" Wingspan E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL8850
Foam Frenzy 2017! $20 OFF this model with coupon code: FOAM20*Offer expires June 30th or while supplies last
It wasn't that long ago where if you were relatively new to the hobby, you couldn't attempt these 3D aerobatic airplanes without the likelihood of a crash. Those days are long gone thanks to AS3X® and SAFE® technology that is now common place in most E-flite models. The E-flite Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 improves on the original with enhanced technology that allows pilots to fine tune their AS3X stabilization system to their own preference.
The combination of the lightweight yet highly durable Z-Foam™ matched with a powerful 10-size brushless motor allows for the Sukhoi Su-29MM to be as dynamic and demonstrative as possible. For all the insurance you could need, the optional Panic Recovery mode using SAFE® technology during the binding process will give you the ability to achieve level flight regardless of orientation in the event of loss of control, all with the press of a button.
So regardless of whether you are a relatively newcomer to the hobby with just basic flying skills, or an advanced pilot with 3D ability, the E-flite Sukhoi Su-29MM has you covered. Take to the skies with confidence and get ready for the exciting thrills that only 3D aerobatics can offer!
World-class designer and champion aerobatic pilot, Mike McConville, designed the Su-29MM to be an outstanding aerobatic park flyer with large control surfaces that have 3D deflections and a light wing loading for handling that’s predictable.
Outstanding Slow-Speed Flight
Vortex Generators located on the leading edge surfaces of the wings foil the passing air in a way that enhances lift and allows the ailerons to stay effective even at slow air speeds.
Lightweight and Durable
Construction with Z-Foam™ material adds a level durability that makes every day flying more fun while its inherent lightness increases all aspects of flight performance.
- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Optional SAFE® technology with Panic Recovery mode
- Expertly tuned, fully-adjustable AS3X® technology
- A highly refined design by aerobatic champion, Mike McConville
- Vortex Generators for enhanced slow-speed and 3D performance
- Lightweight construction with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Durable micro-class servos deliver dramatic 3D control throws
- Powerful 10-size brushless motor and 40A speed control
- Easy-access compartment fits 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po batteries
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and service
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
- 48" Wingspan E-flite Sukhoi SU-29MM (Gen 2) BNF Basic - BNF
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX receiver
- 6 Channel Spektrum Compatible Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel Spektrum compatible radio from our Radio Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery w/ EC3 Connector - EPR22003EC3
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
44in / 1120mm
40.6oz / 1150g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||82mm (3.23") from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|15-size brushless outrunner, 1250Kv (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
40-amp brushless ESC with EC3 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
12x4 2 blade
(4) 13g digital high-speed micro servos (installed)
3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery w/ EC3 Connector (required)
6+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts