E-flite T-28 Trojan with AS3X 1.2m (48.2") Wingspan - BNF
48.2" Wingspan E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m with AS3X Flight Stabilization Technology - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFL8350
Check out this all new 6 channel E-Flite T-28. Yes, this is all new. This is not a modified Parkzone T-28. This is a larger, faster, more scale T-28 with a 100% new design from the ground up. The E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m is a full-house park flyer equipped with operational flaps and retracts that is perfect for intermediate pilots. Not only does it have the appeal of a warbird with a realistic radial engine up front and vivid military markings, its design gives it docile flying qualities. Z-Foam™ material keeps the overall weight low and allows scale detail like panel lines to highlight the outline, all while offering a level of airframe durability that’s ideal for everyday flying. But the feature that makes this special warbird something you’ll always want to have at the field is AS3X technology. That’s because the compact Spektrum™AR636A DSMX receiver included features an AS3X system that’s specially tuned to give you the kind of rock-solid flight performance of a model many more times its size and expertly tuned. If you’re one of the thousands who loved the original ParkZone T-28, now is your chance to enjoy the upgrade you always wanted.
Exclusive AS3X Technology
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with specially tuned flight control software. As a result, a warbird like this T-28 is made even better because your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
Operational flaps give this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
15-Size Brushless Power System
The power system features a 15-size outrunner with 850Kv and a 40-amp ESC that when combined with your 2200mAh 3S Li-Po battery delivers outstanding thrust.
Durable Z-Foam™ Material
Durable Z-Foam™ material provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy while delivering a very light flying weight.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X technology for rock-solid flight stability
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- Operational dual-servo flaps, installed
- Retractable electric landing gear, installed
- Powerful 15-size brushless motor (installed)
- Accepts 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired trim scheme and trim
- Realistic 3-blade propeller and radial engine detail
- Painted canopy with a clear view of the pilot and cockpit
- 48.2" E-flite T-28 Trojan - (BNF)
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX receiver (installed)
- E-flite 40-amp brushless ESC (installed)
- 7 Spektrum Micro Servos (installed)
- Minimum 6+ Channel DSMX full range computer radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po battery with EC3 - EPR22003EC3
- Li-Po battery charger - Click Here for recommendations
48.2in / 1225mm
38.8in / 985mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||62mm back from the leading edge of wing at wing root|
|Powerful 15-size brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
E-flite 40-amp brushless ESC (installed)
Propeller / EDF
Electric 3-blade propeller
7× Spektrum Micro Servos
|Landing Gear||Retractable tri-gear|
3 Cell 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery with EC3 (required)
6+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|