E-flite UMX Cessna 182 BNF Basic 635mm (25") Wingspan - BNF
- This is a pre-order for the E-flite UMX Cessna 182 BNF Basic. The current expected arrival date for this product is mid December 2016. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from the first shipment.
- In order to hold your UMX Cessna 182, your credit card or PayPal account will be billed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Please DO NOT order spare parts with your pre-order unless you are willing to wait for them to ship with the plane. We do not ship spare parts separately before pre-order items.
UMX Cessna 182 BNF Basic 635mm (25") Wingspan from E-flite - (Bind-N-Fly) - BNF - EFLU5650
The Motion RC Fly Boys love this new offering from E-flite. Officially licensed by Cessna, the 182 is one of the most popular civilian aircraft in history. This fun micro airplane comes loaded with scale details such as molded panel lines, wheel pants, engine cowl inlets and more. Stability is at the heart of this model and comes with the AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE® Select Flight Mode so both beginner and intermediate pilots can fly with confidence.
- AS3X receiver with optional SAFE® Select Flight Mode for extreme stability
- Automatic Self-Leveling (in SAFE mode) returns the wings to level when releasing the stick
- Pitch and Bank Angle Limits (in SAFE mode) helps reduce excessive roll and pitch for beginners
- Officially licensed by Cessna, nice scale details and attractive modern livery
- Steerable nose wheel
- Powerful 180-size brushless motor
- E-flite UMX Cessna 182 BNF Basic 635mm (25") Wingspan - BNF
- Full-range, 4+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter - Click Here for recommendations
- 2S 7.4V 200-280 mAh LiPo battery - We recommend the 2S 200 mAh LiPo battery
- 2S Lipo Battery Charger - We recommend the E-flite Ultra Micro 4 Battery Charger
25in / 635mm
20.3in / 516mm
4.6oz / 130g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||39mm from the wing's leading edge at the root|
|Powerful 180-size brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
Micro brushless (installed)
Propeller / EDF
|Landing Gear||Fixed tri-gear with steerable nose wheel|
2 Cell 7.4V 200-280mAh LiPo battery (required)
Full-range, 4+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter (required)
|Recommended Environment||Large indoors (like a gym) or outdoors in calm conditions|