E-flite UMX F4U Corsair with AS3X 405mm (15.9") Wingspan - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
15.9" Wingspan E-flite F4U Corsair with AS3X - Bind N Fly (BNF) - EFLU2680
Whether you choose the Ready-to-Fly version complete with a DSM2 transmitter, or Bind-N-Fly convenience, you can have this completely built model flying in less time than it takes to charge the included Li-Po battery on the included DC charger.
The Artificial Stability - 3 aXis (AS3X) system built into this UMX Corsair works behind the scenes to counter the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque using 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software. Best of all, it feels completely natural. There is no delay in control response or limits on the control throws. You’ll simply feel like you’re flying an expertly-tuned, giant-scale model that’s incredibly stable at every speed.
BIG ON DETAIL
Scale detail like an authentic paint scheme, clear canopy and molded panel lines make this ultra micro easy to appreciate. Decals are provided to finish your model as either the ace Corsair flown by Gregory "Pappy" Boyington or Ira "Ike" Kepford.
POWER AND CONTROL
This UMX™ F4U Corsair comes with a new high-performance 3-bladed prop and tailwheel steering for great handling in the air and on the ground. You can even remove the landing gear for a more realistic look in flight.
NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
You can have this Ready-to-Fly version up in the time it takes to charge the flight battery. Even the AA batteries required for the DC charger and 4-channel transmitter are included.
BUILT TO VICTORY ROLL
Each aileron features a Spektrum™ performance linear long throw offset servo for precise control that makes roll maneuvers as axial as possible.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- AS3X technology for rock-solid stability and great handling
- Spektrum™ DSM2/DSMX receiver/ESC/Servo/AS3X unit, installed
- New high-performance 3-blade propeller
- Independent Spektrum offset aileron servos
- 8.5mm brushed motor
- Removable landing gear
- Tail wheel steering
- Authentic paint scheme
- Decal sets for Corsair aces Greggory "Pappy" Boyington and Ira "Ike" Kepford
- E-flite F4U Corsair with AS3X - (RTF)
- 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po flight battery
- 1-cell Li-Po DC charger
- 4x AA Batteries
- Minimum 4 Channel DSM2 full range Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- E-flite 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo battery - EFLB1501S25
15.9in / 405mm
12.8in / 326mm
1.6oz / 44g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||28mm back from leading edge of the wing at the root|
|8.5mm Coreless Brushed Motor|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
112mm x 90mm, 3-blade propeller
(2) SA2030L with the Rx, (2) SA2030LO on ailerons (Included)
|Landing Gear||Fixed - Taildragger|
3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo (included)
2.4gHz 4-channel DSMX transmitter (included)
|Recommended Environment||Outdoor or large indoor space|
Product Spare Parts