E-flite UMX™ P-47 BL BNF Basic with AS3X 482mm (19") Wingspan - BNF
E-flite UMX™ P-47 BL BNF Basic with AS3X 482mm (19") Wingspan - Bind-N-Fly Basic - EFLU3250
The E-flite UMX™ P-47 BL model is a warbird designed to satisfy fighter fans who want a scale ultra micro with gusto. Its lightweight foam airframe features a realistic outline and stand-out details. Packed inside are a brushless motor and a 2S Li-Po ready power system turns a realistic four-blade propeller. With the gear removed, the performance of this Major Howard D. "Deacon" Hively, P-47 tribute can fully come to life yet still offer the ability to land softly onto a grassy corner of the field. Or, you can leave the wide-track landing gear plugged in and use the steerable tail wheel for authentic ground handling. But no matter how you fly, innovative AS3X technology makes this warbird perform as if you're at the controls of a giant scale machine that's been expertly tuned. Great handling, awesome performance—this is the ultra micro warbird you've always wanted.
The 180BL brushless outrunner motor installed spins a realistic four-blade propeller to provide fighter-like acceleration and throttle response.
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel ultra micro receiver is what helps give the E-flite UMX™ P-47 BL warbird an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. As a result, your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced while your control always feels natural so you can make your maneuvers look great more easily. It's an impressive flight experience that will have you feeling like you're flying an expertly-tuned warbird model that's much larger.
Removable Landing Gear
Both main wheel struts and the tail wheel plug in so they are simple to remove for when you want to fly with the look of retracts up and locked.
This P-47 tribute is based on the Thunderbolt Major Howard D. "Deacon" Hively flew with the 334th Fighter Squadron stationed in England during WWII. The realistic trim scheme is complemented by the dummy engine, scale wheels and four-blade prop.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Brushless BL180 outrunner power system (installed)
- Advanced AS3X technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Realism that includes scale wheels and cockpit detail
- Fully assembled with no building required
- WWII USAAC 334th Fighter Squadron Trim Scheme
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- Performance linear long-throw servos (installed)
- Proportional 4-channel control plus steerable tail wheel
- Plug-in main landing gear and tail wheel
- 4-Blade propeller and a dummy engine
- E-flite UMX™ P-47 BL BNF Basic with AS3X 482mm (19") Wingspan - Bind-N-Fly (BNF)
- Spektrum™ 6-channel ultra micro receiver with AS3X
- Minimum 4 Channel DSM2 or DSMX-compatible full range Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 2 Cell 7.4V 200mAh or 280mAh LiPo battery - EFLB2002S30
- 2 Cell LiPo battery charger such as EFLUC1007 or EFLC1105 OR cable EFLA700UM with any charger which uses standard banana connector charge cables
19in / 482mm
17.1in / 434mm
3.35oz / 95g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||35mm from the wing's leading edge at the root|
|Powerful 180BL brushless outrunner motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
4 x performance linear long-throw servos (installed)
2 Cell E-Flite 7.4V 200mAh or 280mAh LiPo battery (required)
Minimum 4 Channel DSM2 or DSMX-compatible full range Radio (required)
Product Spare Parts