E-flite UMX Yak 54 3D BNF Basic 430mm (16.9") Wingspan - BNF
16.9" E-flite UMX Yak 54 3D BNF Basic - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - EFLU3550
March Madness! $10 OFF with coupon code: umx10*code valid from 3/1/2017 and expires 3/31/2017 or while supplies last.
The E-flite UMX Yak 54 3D is an ultra micro 3D airplane that comes with the stability-enforcing AS3X technology so those newer to aerobatic flight can look more experienced than they normally would. Extremely light, the UMX Yak 54 3D can be put through its paces with a wide 3D flight envelope.
With the Side-Force Generators performing knife-edge becomes a piece of cake. The AS3X receiver has multiple flight modes such as heading hold, standard and hover assist just to name a few. The plane comes virtually flight-ready out of the box. No assembly is required. The model comes with the motor, Receiver/ESC and servos already installed. All you have to do is charge a battery, bind it to a compatible DSMX/DSM2® transmitter and fly. An E-flite® 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo battery is recommended (see below) for best performance.
Tech Note: A brushed motor was chosen because it allows the overall plane to be very light and use a 1 cell battery. The manufacturer felt using a brushed motor allowed the use of a smaller lighter battery and smaller lighter ESC which creates a lighter plane with better performance. The downside is the finite life span of a brushed motor. Since the brushed replacement motor is inexpensive, we recommend purchasing a replacement motor with the plane.
- No assembly required
- Exclusive AS3X® stabilization technology
- Multiple flight modes that make 3D easy
- Feather-light, carbon-reinforced foam airframe
- Side-Force Generators for improved knife-edge flight
- Potent 8.5mm coreless motor
- Spektrum long-throw performance linear servos
- Stunning red and silver trim scheme
- Carbon fiber landing gear with simulated wheel pants
- E-flite UMX Yak 54 3D BNF Basic 430mm (16.9") Wingspan - BNF
- Spektrum DSMX® receiver with AS3X® stabilization technology
- Full-range, 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter - Click Here for recommendations
- 1 Cell 3.7V 150mAh 45C Li-Po battery - EFLB1501S45
- 1Cell Li-Po charger - EFLC1004AC
16.9in / 430mm
19.6in / 497mm
1.3oz / 36g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||94mm from the wing's trailing edge at the root|
|8.5mm x 23mm brushed motor(installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
1 Cell 3.7V 150mAh 45C Li-Po battery (required)
Full-range, 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter (required)
|Recommended Environment||Large indoors (like a gym) or outdoors in calm conditions|