E-flite X-VERT VTOL BNF Basic 504mm (19.8") Wingspan - BNF
E-flite X-VERT VTOL 19.8" BNF Basic with AS3X Stabilization - BNF - EFL1850
Motion RC is happy to announce our second VTOL aircraft from E-flite. The X-VERT is a more user-friendly VTOL aircraft without the need for elaborate settings and programming. Going from multi-rotor mode to normal flight mode is as simple as flipping a switch. An optional servo-driven camera mount allows the seamless transition between the flight modes for FPV flight (FPV gear not included).
- Sport plane and multi-rotor capability in one aircraft
- Capable of vertical takeoff and landings in small spaces
- Slow, aerobatic and fast flight ability in sport plane mode
- Easy to hand toss or belly land in sport plane mode
- SAFE/AS3X technology makes flying in VTOL mode simple
- Stability and Acro modes provide a wide range of flight performance
- Accepts the patent-pending, servo-driven FPV camera mount (sold separately)
- 280-size brushless motors compatible with 2S 450-800mAh LiPo batteries
- Outstanding speed and climb performance
- Lightweight and extremely durable EPO airframe
- Colorful decal sheet with multiple trim scheme options
- Ready to fly within minutes of opening the box
- Propeller guards and vertical fins that are easy to install or remove
- E-flite X-VERT VTOL BNF Basic 504mm (19.8") Wingspan - BNF
- Spektrum™ AS3X® receiver with optional SAFE® Select technology
- 6 Channel Spektrum Compatible Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel Spektrum compatible radio from our Radio Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 450mAh - 800mAh Li-Po Battery with JST connector - We recommend EPR08002J
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
504mm / 19.8in
264mm / 10.40in
6.4 - 7.0 oz / 182 -200g
|Wing Area||120.4 sq in (7.8 sq dm)|
|CG (Center Of Gravity)||126-136mm from the trailing edge of the wing|
280 Brushless Outrunner 2600Kv Brushless Outrunner Motors
Propeller / EDF
2 Cell 7.4V 450mAh - 800mAh Li-Po Battery with JST connector
Full-range, 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® aircraft transmitter
|Build Time||1 hour|
|Flight Time||About 6-8 Minutes|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
XVert is fun.
Great fun. I would like to see a 48" version. Hope they make a larger one as I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Lots of fun
The first X-Vert I received was great for about the first 8 flights, then it began to malfunction. It would takeoff fine, then it would start to behave erratically and crash a few minutes into the flight. Motion RC was awesome, sending me a replacement after the manufacturer was uncooperative. The replacement is working great so far. This is an incredibly fun plane to fly! And I will continue to purchase from Motion RC as their customer service is top notch!
Great service and quick delivery from Motion RC----love the X-Vert