FlightLine Focke-Wulf Ta 152H 1300mm (51") Wingspan - PNP - SCRATCH AND DENT
51" Wingspan FlightLine RC Focke-Wulf Ta 152H - PNP - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Box condition: Minor damage
- Missing parts: Control board and left wing
- Damage/defects: Minor damage to plane and other areas of imperfection due to partial assembly. Some glue stains and dents and dings are present. Has missing parts (control board and left wing).
FlightLine RC proudly presents the remarkable Ta-152H! Never before seen in foam electric format, FlightLine RC has once again delivered a rare warbird to expand its exciting line of premier affordable model aircraft.
Designed by Kurt Tank in 1944, the original Ta-152 was in many ways the ultimate version of Tank's famed FW-190 Wurger. One of the fastest piston engine aircraft of World War II, the sleek Ta-152H was optimized as a high altitude interceptor. Its stretched nose and fuselage, stretched wings, and iconic forward fuselage elements gave the Ta-152 a distinctive appearance that also showed Tank's inventiveness even as the war drew to a close.
FlightLine RC's 1310mm wingspan Ta-152H depicts the stark beauty of this deadly machine in 1/11 scale with the convenience of electric power. This model has quickly become one of our favorites at the flying field! Prepare to be amazed by the Ta-152's wide flight envelope, from vertical climbs to tall loops, from high speed passes at 80+mph to slow soaring like a glider. Carbon reinforcements strengthen the aircraft to withstand the rigors of sport RC flight. Screws assemble the model in minutes, and make wing removal fast for convenient transport.
As with all FlightLine RC model aircraft, the Ta-152H features many scale details to bring your model to life including an accurate outline, plastic cowl and intake, cannon, exhaust stacks, correct canopy shape and forward fuselage contours, and gear doors. Split flaps, large wheels, and a wide stance on metal trunion retractable main landing gear make landings predictable and stable. This is easily one of our best handling aircraft on grass under the 1350mm class size. A beautiful base paint job with 18 included tail number decals gives you multiple options to stand out at your flying field!
To further expand its versatility, our Ta-152H is the first aircraft from FlightLine RC specifically designed to accommodate a 3s or 4s battery. Fly at scale speeds with as small as a 3s 2200mAh battery, or enjoy spirited flying with the recommended 4s 2500 battery. We flight tested 3s 1800 batteries up to 4s 3300. On the recommended Admiral 4s 2500mAh battery, we fly a comfortable 5-7 minutes of mixed throttle sport flying on the stock PNP's three bladed scale power system with nearly unlimited vertical climbing power. The optional High Speed two blade power system requires the recommended 4s 2500 battery to achieve 90mph speeds.
Own a rare piece of aviation history by adding this Ta-152H to your fleet today!
Visit the Official FlightLine RC Focke-Wulf Ta 152H Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Electric Servoless Retractable landing gear
- 98% Glueless assembly
- Optional upgrade complete nylon hinge set included in each box for free
- Split flaps
- Powerful outrunner motor and ESC for 4s operation
- Highly detailed paint scheme
- 18 different tail number decals included inside the box to customize your model
- Brushless motor, ESC and servos installed
- FlightLine RC Focke-Wulf Ta 152H 1300mm (51") Wingspan - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200mAh to 3000mAh LiPo battery with T Connector – We recommend the Admiral 4 Cell 14.8V 2500mAh Pro LiPo battery
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1300mm / 51.18in
985mm / 38.7in
1380 - 1500g depending on battery
3648-830Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (Stock scale power system)
60A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
10x6 3 Blade Propeller / 12x8 2 Blade Propeller High Performance Version (optional)
9g standard with 550mm lead: left aileron, right aileron
Retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
4 Cell 14.8V 2200mAh to 3000mAh LiPo battery with T Connector
6 Channel radio
Foam hinges except nylon hinges on flaps