FMS P-47D Razorback 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP
- This is a pre-order for the FMS P-47D Razorback 1500mm. The current expected arrival date for this product is early December 2016. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from the first shipment.
- In order to hold your FMS P-47D Razorback, your credit card or PayPal account will be billed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Please DO NOT order spare parts with your pre-order unless you are willing to wait for them to ship with the plane. We do not ship spare parts separately before pre-order items.
59" wingspan FMS P-47D Razorback Plug-N-Play - (PNP) - FMM089P
At Motion RC we are well aware of how long customers have been clamoring for a decently sized P-47 Razorback. We are pleased to announce that FMS has developed this fantastic P-47 Razorback with a nearly 60" wingspan! Based on the "Bonnie" livery, this P-47D-23-RA was flown by Major Bill Dunham in the 460th Fighter Squadron, 348th Fighter Group early 1945 in Tacloban, Leyte and the Philippines.
Complete with newly designed electric retracts for the mains and tailwheel, flaps, rocket and gun sets, oil tank, and loads of scale features, this is one P-47D Razorback that won't fail to impress at your flying field. Not only did FMS design a new set of retracts for this plane but they've also designed a new ESC and motor. This is all topped off with shock absorbing oleo struts in the scale landing gear.
- Attractive "Bonnie" livery flown by Major Bill Dunham
- Complete electric retract system including tailwheel
- Shock absorbing oleo struts
- Flaps for slower landings and shorter takeoffs
- Made of durable and easy to repair EPO foam
- Comes with oil tank, rocket and gun sets for an imposing presence
- LED navigation light package for those dawn and dusk sorties
- Loaded with scale details including cowl flaps, pitot tube and exhaust piping
- FMS P-47D Razorback 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here to see all radios
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here to see all receivers
- 6 Cell 22.2V 50C 5000mAh Li-Po battery with EC5 connector - Click for 6S Li-Po Recommendation
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here to see all chargers
1500mm / 59.0in
|Wing Load||92.5/dm² (0.21oz/in²)|
|Wing Area||40/dm² (620sq. in)|
|CG (Center Of Gravity)||90-95mm From the Leading Edge|
4258-KV460 Brushless Outrunner Motor
70A Brushless with EC5 connector
Propeller / EDF
14x8 4 Blade Propeller
3x 9g digital metal gear (positive and reverse)
Retractable landing gear including tailwheel
6 Cell 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo with EC5 connector
6 Channel radio
|Build Time||1 hour|
|Flight Time||About 5-6 Minutes|
Product Spare Parts