FMS Beaver 2000mm (78") Wingspan - PNP
78" wingspan FMS Beaver Plug-N-Play - (PNP) - FMM090P
One of the things we have learned in this hobby is that there are a large number of RC pilots who love to fly giant scale aircraft. FMS has listened to this feedback and has answered the call with this fantastic new Beaver float plane with a whopping 78" wingspan!
The Beaver float plane comes with standard landing gear. Floats are optional so you can enjoy flying this giant airplane on both water and land. The wing comes with vortex generators to help improve lift and reduce stalls. The wing has a specialized pin connector that makes taking the wing off or putting it on a breeze. No messy servo leads to connect and disconnect so transporting this giant scale aircraft to and from your flying location is remarkably easy and convenient.
This FMS 2000mm Beaver also comes with LED lights so your flying adventures can occur from early dawn to dusk and beyond. If you enjoy large scale airplanes, this Beaver impresses both on land and water.
Note: The floats are optional and would need to be purchased separately.
- Sporty and eye-catching black and yellow livery
- Wing pin connector allows for easy and simple transporting
- Vortex generators to help improve lift and reduce stall tendencies
- Flaps for slower landings and shorter takeoffs
- Made of durable and easy to repair EPO foam
- LED navigation light package for those dawn and dusk sorties
- FMS Beaver 2000mm (78") Wingspan - PNP
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here to see all radios
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here to see all receivers
- 6 Cell 22.2V 40C 4000mAh Li-Po battery with EC5 connector - Click for 6S Li-Po Recommendation
- Li-Po Battery Charger - Click Here to see all chargers
- FMS Beaver Float Set with Servo - FMMFLT002
2000mm / 78.7in
|CG (Center Of Gravity)||70-75mm from the leading edge of the wing root|
4258-KV550 Brushless Outrunner Motor
70A Brushless with EC5 connector
Propeller / EDF
15x9 2 Blade Propeller
6x 17g digital metal gear
Static and floats
6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo with EC5 connector
6 Channel radio
|Build Time||1 hour|
|Recommended Environment||Outdoors either land or water (with floats)|
|Flight Time||About 8-10 Minutes|
Product Spare Parts