FMS F4U Corsair V2 Blue 800mm (31.5") Wingspan - PNP
FMS 800mm (31.5") Wingspan 4FU Corsair Version 2 with Navy Blue Color Scheme - Receiver Ready - FMS022
This is the new version 2 of the FMS F4U Corsair. This plane is a significant improvement over the original version. Not only is the level of scale detail better, but the plane is much higher quality in addition to having vastly improved flight characteristics. FMS has also upgraded the motor and ESC in this new version, making it noticeably faster than the original version 1.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Super scale features including four blade propeller, fuel tanks, missiles, and hand painted pilot figure
- Reinforced main landing gear and steerable tail gear
- cale fuel tanks and missiles
- Upgraded FMS proprietary servos
- Upgraded Kv1700 brushless motor - better quality and 30% faster than previous generations
- Improved body design and Center of Gravity (CG) makes this version 2 easier to control
- Durable EPO Foam
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 1300 mAh Lipo Battery with JST connector - EPR13002J
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
800mm / 31.5in
690mmm / 27.2in
2408-Kv1700 Brushless Motor
20A Brushless ESC, JST Connector
Propeller / EDF
7.5x4 Four Blade Propeller
Fixed Main Gear, Steerable Rear Landing Gear
2 Cell 7.4V 1300 mAh Lipo Battery with JST connector
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Careful balancing is required
poor design, poor quality, waste of money.
Superb, will be buying more from motion
Defect! poor assembly on the motor mounting bracket!
motor mounting plate/ bracket is not install / glue properly that makes the motor facing side way (not straight front). the plane went to the left all the time, can go straight broke propeller during take off testing. have to custom make spacer to fix the motor issue and waiting for new propeller to test again....
Haven't flown it yet
Haven't flown it yet
recent purchase of f4u coursair
I followed the instructions to the letter, when I went to maiden it, the plane went to the left on take off and landed with minor damage. upon fixing the damage, I took off again, the plane went to the left immediately as before only this time splitting the fuslodge inhalf. I made the repairs, but I'm not sure what to do. please advise. thank you
Just in time for my birthday great gift
Very pleased with this plane a hit to me from fms and motion rc good price easy to build. Came just in time for my birthday july 15 thx motion rc will. Get more planes in the future.p i use to work. For ups and trust me if saw what happens to packages you. Would cringe. Lol but this was well packaged by you guys thx for the fun times a head with this plane
This plane rules
If I could give this plane a higher rating, I would. I love this corsair! I definitely recommend flying with a 3 cell. It may inflict more stress on the motor but trust me...it's worth it. I've had three 800mm warbirds over the years and have never worn out a motor. This is by far the best value for the money plane out there. Thank you FMS!
Good scale appearance and great for the price