FMS P-47 Silver 1700mm (67") Wingspan - PNP
FMS 1700mm (67") P-47 Thunderbolt Silver Receiver Ready (PNP) - FMS042SILVER
The P-47 was one of the main United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) fighters of World War II, and served with other Allied air forces, notably those of France, Britain, and Russia. Mexican and Brazilian squadrons fighting alongside the U.S. were equipped with the P-47.
The armored cockpit was roomy inside, comfortable for the pilot, and offered good visibility. A modern-day U.S. ground-attack aircraft, the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II, takes its name from the P-47.
Note: The 1700mm FMS P-47D Thunderbolt is a wonderful giant-sized warbird. Although this warbird demonstrates some trainer-like flight qualities, we recommend advanced pilots with plenty of warbird flight training due to its size and power. This 1700mm P-47 has revised landing gear struts as of 4/2014 resulting in far greater strength. Please watch our flight demonstration video. This video was a single take on a very windy day and really highlights how well this plane flies. The flight characteristics are as amazing as the large scale. While this plane is extremely large, transportation is not an issue - simply remove 2 screws and a single cable to disconnect a wing. It does not get any more simple. This 1700mm plane is an absolute pleasure to fly. While a lot of people say this, we truly mean it.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Updated 4/2014 - New revised landing gear struts for extra strength, new FMS designed retracts, and scale canopy.
- 25g digital metal gear servos for elevator, rudder, ailerons, flaps
- Easy to transport - Two screws and one wire to remove each wing
- Massive 1700mm wingspan for true scale appearance and performance
- New FMS Designed heavy duty servoless retracts
- Huge 85A ESC and 5060-300KV motor
- 17" super scale 4 blade propeller
- Retractable tail gear
- Durable EPO Foam
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4500 - 5000 mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 connector - We recommend EPR45006E
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1700mm / 66.9in
1520mm / 59.8in
5060-Kv300 Brushless Motor
85A, Internal 8A SBEC, EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
17x10 4 Blade
25g×7 (digital metal) and 9gx2
Electronic Retracts (main gear and tail)
6 Cell 22.2V 4500 - 5000 mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 connector (required)
Product Spare Parts