FMS P-51B Mustang Dallas Darling 1450mm (57") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
FMS 1450mm (57") P-51B Mustang Receiver Ready with Dallas Darling Color Scheme - FMS065DD
This FMS P51B Dallas Darling is an absolutely fantastic flyer. This is one of our favorites because of the spectacular flight characteristics, shock absorbing landing gear, removable battery tray, and ample power. There is enough stock power to pull off many acrobatic maneuvers (see the P51B hover as if it were a 3D plane in the video) yet the gentle nature of this plane makes it a relaxing plane to fly. The battery compartment has ample room for a large battery while the removable tray makes it quick and easy to add or remove your LiPo battery. The FMS P-51B has extremely scale detail right down to the sequenced landing gear doors, super detailed shock absorbing landing gear, NAV lights, and flaps.
We really enjoy flying this plane and find it equally enjoyable to look at. The large 3 inch diameter tires and shock absorbing landing gear make this a perfect plane to fly from a grass field however you may need to shorten the outer fairing door (wheel pants) slightly if you have a field with very long grass. The plane has equally good ground manners on pavement. For those with a small vehicle, the wings are easily removable and there is a single cable from the wing to the fuse. The ailerons, flaps, lights, and retractable landing gear all plug into a "junction box" in the wing while a single cable runs from the junction box to the fuse. A second "junction box" exists in the fuse where the servo connectors fan out again to plug into the receiver. This makes for neat wiring and easy wing removal.
- Full size, scale speed flaps
- Upgraded electronic retracts
- Scale details like functional air scoop, drop tanks and landing gear doors
- New! Detachable battery tray - Insert batteries up to 6S
- No glue assembly
- Durable EPO Foam
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 3600 mAh Lipo Battery with EC3 connector - EPR36004E
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1450mm / 57.0in
1240mm / 49.0in
4250-Kv540 Brushless Motor
70A ESC, Internal 5A SBEC with EC3 Connector
Propeller / EDF
14x8 Four Blade Propeller
9g Digital Metal Gear Servo : left aileron, right aileron, rudder
Electronic Retracts (main gear and tail)
4 Cell 14.8V 3600 mAh Lipo Battery with EC3 connector (required)
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- June 5, 2015 - The stock motor is 4250-540Kv and the ESC is a 70A ESC. We measure 51A using the stock prop (static). You can upgrade to the FMS 4250-580Kv motor which will pull 62A (static) and yield a significant boost in performance. The 580Kv motor is 2mm longer so there will be a slight gap between spinner and cowl.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center