FMS Sbach 342 3D Aerobatic Airplane 1300mm (51") Wingspan - PNP
FMS 1300mm Sbach 342 3D Aerobatic Receiver Ready - FMS062
The FMS Sbach 342 is without a doubt one of the best built aerobatic RC planes on the market. This plane is built like a tank with high quality feature throughout. Multiple carbon spars give the wing the perfect combination of strength and flexibility, the entire plane utilizes 17g metal gear servos (no 9g or plastic gear servos on this plane!), the rudder has pinned hinges for extra safety and performance, and the elevator halves are joined by a thick plastic spar to ensure strength and perfect alignment during fast maneuvers. The Build quality of this plane is second to none.
This plane has the amazing versatility to handle perfectly at both very high speeds and very low speeds. Hovering, harriers, knife edge flight, and outside loops can be performed with relative ease. This is one great plane which is capable of most, if not all, 3D maneuvers. While the FMS Sbach 342 is very easy to land, the scale rubber tires and heavy-duty, thick gauge metal landing gear are ready to absorb the shock of the occasional not so perfect landing.
FMS considered every detail when designing this plane. There is even a separate compartment on the bottom of the plane for your receiver and antenna. The receiver compartment is easily accessible by removing a magnetic hatch cover. The separate battery compartment on the top of the plane also has a strong magnetic hatch and plenty of room for a variety of battery sizes.
Many customers ask if this plane can be flown by individuals who do not have any 3D skills or are not 3D pilots. The answer is absolutely YES! The other question we are frequently asked about the FMS 3D planes is how they handle in windy conditions. These FMS 3D planes are absolutely amazing in windy conditions. We encourage you to read the reviews, intermediate to advanced pilots alike have proclaimed the FMS Sbach 342 as one of the finest foam 3D planes every built.
- Exceptional scale detail including hand painted pilot figure, factory applied graphics, and three blade sport propeller
- Built from the ground up for durability with heavy gauge metal landing gear, 17g metal gear high torque servos, carbon fiber reinforced main wing panels, plastic spar reinforced elevator, and nylon pinned rudder hinges
- Made with durable, damage resistant EPO foam
- Separate receiver and servo compartment with magnetic hatch cover
- Spacious battery compartment gives pilots the option of flying light weight 4S batteries for full 3D or larger 4S batteries for more sport and longer run times
- Large, scale control surfaces for advanced 3D and aerobatic flight
- Powerful 60A ESC and 760Kv Motor
- Motor, ESC, and servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- Large scale, stable flight platform handles windy condition and bold graphics make the Sbach 342 easy to see even at far distances
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2500 mAh Lipo Battery with EC3 connector - EPR25004E
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1300mm / 51.2in
1310mm / 51.6in
3948-Kv760 Brushless Motor
60A ESC, Internal 3A SBEC with EC3 connector
Propeller / EDF
13x5 3 Blade Scale Propeller
17gx4 metal gear
14.8V 2500-2600mAh 25C 4 cell LiPo with EC3 connector
Pinned rudder hinges, Foam aileron and elevator
Product Spare Parts