FMS Sky Trainer 182 V2 5ch Blue 1410mm (55.5") Wingspan - PNP
FMS 1400mm (55.5") Sky Trainer 182 V2 Blue - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FMS007-ATBLUE
This is a slightly upgraded version of the FMS Sky Trainer V2. The primary change from the previous model is a new shock absorbing nose gear which is more resilient after hard or off-balance landings. This plane is a favorite of Motion RC because of the awesome scale flaps, bright LED navigation lights, and overall level of detail. In addition, we absolutely love flying this plane when relaxing, scale flight is needed. While the plane offers excellent scale characteristics, it is still capable of non-scale maneuvers such as rolls, loops, and inverted flight. Scale landings and takeoffs look fantastic and are equally enjoyable for the pilot and onlookers. We think everyone should have a Sky Trainer in their hangar. We return to this plane again and again even though we have a huge selection of planes to fly.
Note to beginners: The FMS Sky Trainer is a fabulous flying plane, but we do not recommend it for hobbyists new to RC airplanes. If you are a beginner and already have success on a high wing trainer, this plane is fine for you. If you are brand new to the hobby and have never flown, there are much better options. Beginners will NOT have success with this plane.
Visit the Official FMS Sky Trainer V2 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- New shock absorbing nose landing gear with heavy duty strut
- Upgraded version of the best-selling FMS Sky Trainer. Upgrades include new LED lights, flaps, carbon wing tub, and higher power motor.
- Scale details including smoked glass canopy, ribbed control surfaces, steerable nose gear, reinforced wing struts and chrome spinner
- Working flaps add to the realism and help with takeoffs and landings
- 5 bright LED navigation lights: wing tips, landing light, and flashing red on vertical stabilizer
- Removable EPO cowl
- Large battery compartment with locking hatch
- Durable EPO Foam
- 5-6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 5-6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh - EPR22003 or 2600mAh - EPR26003 LiPo Battery
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
1410mm / 55.5in
1100mm / 43.3in
3536-KV850 Brushless Motor
40A ESC, T Connector
Propeller / EDF
11x6 Three Blade Propeller
9g x 6
Fixed main gear with steerable nose
11.1V 2200 to 2600mAh 25C 3 cell LiPo
Product Spare Parts