FMS Sky Trainer 182 V2 5ch Blue 1410mm (55.5") Wingspan - PNP
FMS 1400mm (55.5") Sky Trainer 182 V2 Blue - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FMS007-ATBLUE
This is a slightly upgraded version of the FMS Sky Trainer V2. The primary change from the previous model is a new shock absorbing nose gear which is more resilient after hard or off-balance landings. This plane is a favorite of Motion RC because of the awesome scale flaps, bright LED navigation lights, and overall level of detail. In addition, we absolutely love flying this plane when relaxing, scale flight is needed.
While the plane offers excellent scale characteristics, it is still capable of non-scale maneuvers such as rolls, loops, and inverted flight. Scale landings and takeoffs look fantastic and are equally enjoyable for the pilot and onlookers. We think everyone should have a Sky Trainer in their hangar. We return to this plane again and again even though we have a huge selection of planes to fly.
Visit the Official FMS Sky Trainer V2 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- New shock absorbing nose landing gear with heavy duty strut
- Upgraded version of the best-selling FMS Sky Trainer. Upgrades include new LED lights, flaps, carbon wing tub, and higher power motor.
- Scale details including smoked glass canopy, ribbed control surfaces, steerable nose gear, reinforced wing struts and chrome spinner
- Working flaps add to the realism and help with takeoffs and landings
- 5 bright LED navigation lights: wing tips, landing light, and flashing red on vertical stabilizer
- Removable EPO cowl
- Large battery compartment with locking hatch
- Durable EPO Foam
- 5 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh Lipo Battery with T Connector - EPR22003 or 2600mAh Lipo Battery with T Connector - EPR26003
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1410mm / 55.5in
1100mm / 43.3in
3536-KV850 Brushless Motor
40A ESC, T Connector
Propeller / EDF
11x6 Three Blade Propeller
9g x 6
Fixed main gear with steerable nose
11.1V 2200 to 2600mAh 25C 3 cell LiPo
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 9, 2013 - Note to beginners: The FMS Sky Trainer is a fabulous flying plane, but we do not recommend it for hobbyists new to RC airplanes. If you are a beginner and already have success on a high wing trainer, this plane is fine for you. If you are brand new to the hobby and have never flown, there are much better options. Beginners will NOT have success with this plane.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (52)
- Questions (4)
FMS 182 Skytrainer
What a great plane! This is my go to plane when I go to the field. It never gets left home. I would recommend it to anyone.
Aircraft was exceptionally well packaged. All small parts were individually bagged, including landing gear. Wheel pants factory mounted.Decals professionally applied. I am VERY PLEASED with pnp kit so far. Have not completed assembly and flown yet. Will give another review when this is done! A very nice aircraft kit for the sale price of $159.98. Thank you Motion R/C. Mike
Easy to assemble, looks great, should fly like a bird.
VERY GOOD QUAILTY
VERY GOOD QUAILTY
Sky trainer 182
This is a great flying plane and the build was pretty straight forward. The only issue I had was the tail of the plane fuselage had a slight twist in it. When you set the vertical stabilizer in place it would not set level with the wing I had to build up on the right side so the vertical stabilizer would sit level with the wing. All in all it looks amazing and it flies great and I would recommend it.
One of the Best planes I have ever own!
I've been flying for some years now even though this plane is a step up from a beginners plane shy fly's like a dream. I'm running a Lemon RX 6 channel duel diversity antenna receiver in her. I mixed 20% down elevator with full flaps she **** near lands herself . Some of the better pilots who are way better then me have flown her also and have purchase one for them self's, for there own hanger. So needless to say i see you make one in red so just ordered another one. The price is unreal for a plane like this. Thank you Motion RC for offering such a great plane like this one. This is my second review of this plane which I rarely do.
Best airplane for its lri
Best airplane for its lri e
FMS Sky Trainer 182
Just built mine 2 nights ago what a sweet Plane. my two buddy ordered one for each of them self's. Love the new V2 front landing gear beefy, Under over view it say to get the battery with T-Plug wrong! the plane came with an EC-3 end Boo so no big deal snipped the EC-3 off and put an T-plug in place of. much better connection. Maiden Flight this Sat. 8-12-17 Can't wait to flyer her. Thanks Motion RC and FMS another winner.