FMS Sky Trainer 182 V2 5ch Red 1410mm (55.5") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
FMS 1400mm (55.5") Sky Trainer 182 V2 5 Channel in Red Color Scheme - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FMS007-ATRED
This is a slightly upgraded version of the FMS Sky Trainer V2. The primary change from the previous model is a new shock absorbing nose gear which is more resilient after hard or off-balance landings. This plane is a favorite of Motion RC because of the awesome scale flaps, bright LED navigation lights, and overall level of detail. In addition, we absolutely love flying this plane when relaxing, scale flight is needed.
While the plane offers excellent scale characteristics, it is still capable of non-scale maneuvers such as rolls, loops, and inverted flight. Scale landings and takeoffs look fantastic and are equally enjoyable for the pilot and onlookers. We think everyone should have a Sky Trainer in their hangar. We return to this plane again and again even though we have a huge selection of planes to fly.
Visit the Official FMS Sky Trainer V2 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- New shock absorbing nose landing gear with heavy duty strut
- Upgraded version of the best-selling FMS Sky Trainer. Upgrades include new LED lights, flaps, carbon wing tub, and higher power motor.
- Scale details including smoked glass canopy, ribbed control surfaces, steerable nose gear, reinforced wing struts and chrome spinner
- Working flaps add to the realism and help with takeoffs and landings
- 5 bright LED navigation lights: wing tips, landing light, and flashing red on vertical stabilizer
- Removable EPO cowl
- Large battery compartment with locking hatch
- Durable EPO Foam
- 5 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh Lipo Battery with XT60 Connector - we recommend the Admiral 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 35C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1410mm / 55.5in
1100mm / 43.3in
3536-KV850 Brushless Motor
40A ESC with XT60 Connector
Propeller / EDF
11x6 Three Blade Propeller
9g x 6
Fixed main gear with steerable nose
3 Cell 11.1V 2200 to 2600mAh 25C LiPo with XT60 Connector
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- October 12, 2018 - The leads in the wings of the 182 labeled GEAR are actually the leads for the FLAPS. The three leads in the wings labeled as FLAP are actually just the LED leads. These three leads are all 2-wire leads that go into a 3-wired connector on the corresponding Y-harness that has an additional connector for the tail LED.
- November 9, 2013 - Note to beginners: The FMS Sky Trainer is a fabulous flying plane, but we do not recommend it for hobbyists new to RC airplanes. If you are a beginner and already have success on a high wing trainer, this plane is fine for you. If you are brand new to the hobby and have never flown, there are much better options. Beginners will NOT have success with this plane.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center