Freewing F-22 Raptor Ultra Performance 8S 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
F-22 Raptor with 12-Blade Ultra Performance 8S 90mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31321P
Version Note: This is the 8S version which comes with a 90mm 12-Blade EDF 8S Power System with a 4075-1390kV inrunner brushless motor and 150A ESC.
The F-22 Raptor is the world’s first Fifth Generation fighter, and its technology and performance continue to set the standard against which all other fighter jets are judged. The Freewing F-22 is a flying RC replica of this innovative fighter jet. Boasting both the lowest stall speed and one of the highest top speeds among all of Freewing’s jets, this super scale F-22 is capable of executing maneuvers most other EDFs can only dream of –our design team considers it a Performer and a Trainer in one!
The Freewing F-22 is available in two PNP versions. The Standard version features a 90mm EDF with an all-new 9 blade single piece impeller, 3748-1750kV outrunner brushless motor and 130A ESC. The Deluxe 8S version features a 90mm 12 blade impeller mounted to a powerful 4075-1390kV inrunner brushless motor and 150A HV ESC. The F-22’s maximum level airspeed exceeds 170KPH / 106MPH and 190KPH / 119MPH between the Standard and Deluxe versions, respectively.
Overall, the Freewing 90mm F-22 is a very approachable flyer and suitable for pilots moving up to their first 90mm jet from a smaller 70mm or 80mm jet. For pilots already familiar with the handling of a 90mm jet, the Freewing F-22 offers the potential to master an expanded set of realistic maneuvers.
Put stealth aside –stand out and be seen ruling the skies with your Raptor today!
Visit the Official Freewing 90mm F-22 Raptor Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Features a mixture of sharp panel lines, graduated paintwork, and realistic decals to create the most realistic PNP foam electric F-22 on the market.
Optimized Power System
Efficient, balanced, powerful EDF power system generates speeds exceeding 100mph!
A large battery bay can easily fit either 6S or 8S battery (for appropriate 6S or 8S Power System).
Strong aluminum suspension landing gear and sequenced nose gear doors.
This Freewing F-22 is officially licensed by Lockheed Martin.
12 different colors and subtle shades in metallic, satin, and matte finishes of paint and decals combine to enhance the model’s visual representation of the real F-22’s stealth coating.
Using the right materials for the right job, the Freewing F-22 employs EPO foam, aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, nylon, plastic, and plywood.
Servos are housed within plastic trays for easy removal and servicing, and the cockpit is lined with thin plastic to resist heat damage.
Main wings disconnect conveniently with a flexible ribbon wire cable, which smartly reduces the load exerted on the actual electronic connections. A magnetic plastic nose cone also reduces the model’s length for easier transport.
Integrated MFCB improves wire organization and supports DIY expansions such as LEDs.
Ball Bearing-supported horizontal stabilators and screw-together assembly.
Free downloadable 3DPUP Sets including Cockpit Set and Static Display Weapons Bay Set (see the Support Tab for download details).
- Model officially licensed by Lockheed Martin
- Exceptional low speed stability and high speed agility
- Realistic Scale Maneuver capability includes Cobra, Mongo Flip, J-Turn, Descending Spiral, Hover, etc
- Efficient, balanced, powerful 12-Blade EDF power system with coveted realistic "woosh" jet sound
- Has the lowest stall speed and one of the highest top speeds among all of Freewing’s jets
- Large battery bay to easily fit either 6S or 8S battery (for appropriate 6S or 8S Power System)
- Materials include EPO foam, aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, nylon, plastic, and wood for maximum durability
- Features a mixture of sharp panel lines, graduated paintwork, and realistic decals for maximum realism
- MultiShade™ livery incorporating paint and decals with over 12 different colors and subtle shading in metallic, satin, and matte finishes
- Servos are housed within plastic trays for easy removal and servicing
- Cockpit is lined with thin plastic to resist heat damage
- Grass-capable suspension landing gear and sequenced nose gear doors with magnet assist
- Free downloadable 3DPUP Sets including Cockpit Set and Static Display Weapons Bay Set (see the Support Tab for download details)
- Main wings disconnect conveniently with a flexible ribbon wire cable, which smartly reduces the load exerted on the actual electronic connections
- Magnetic nose cone encased in molded plastic with raised surface details can be removed easily to reduce the model’s length during transport to your flying field
- MFCB for wire organization and future expansion-potential with LEDs and optional accessories
- Widened gear stance and larger-than-scale grass-appropriate wheels greatly improve ground handling on short grass runways
- Ball Bearing-supported horizontal stabilators
- Screw-assembly for all flying surfaces
- Capable of Expert-level maneuvers as well as smooth, stable slow flight for less-experienced jet flyers
- Freewing F-22 Raptor Ultra Performance 8S 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 12-Blade EDF power system (installed)
- 4075-1390kV inrunner brushless motor (installed)
- 150A ESC with EC5 connector (installed)
- Electronic retractable landing gear (installed)
- Servos, LED Lights (installed)
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- TWO 4 Cell 14.8V 6000 mAh LiPo batteries with EC5 connector - EPR60004E
- OR -
ONE 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo battery with EC5 connector AND ONE 2 Cell 7.4V 5000 mAh LiPo with EC5 connector - EPR50006 AND EPR50002E
- EC5 2-to-1 series adapter - ADMEC5SERIES
- 4 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
|Model Scale||1 : 13 Scale|
|Wingspan||1060mm / 41.73in|
|Empty Weight||2960g / 104.41oz (w/o battery)|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||150mm (5.9") from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Power System||8S 4075-1390kV Inrunner Brushless Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||150A, EC5 Connector|
|Propeller / EDF||90mm 12-Blade EDF|
|Servos||9g metal gear digital standard with 500mm lead : nose gear door|
9g metal gear digital standard with 300mm lead : nose gear steering
17g metal gear digital standard with 300mm lead : left aileron, right aileron
17g metal gear digital standard with 200mm lead : left flap, right flap
17g metal gear digital standard with 100mm lead : right elevator, left rudder, right rudder
17g metal gear digital reverse with 100mm lead : left elevator
|Landing Gear||Electronic retractable main gear and steerable nose gear with all metal shock absorbing struts|
|Required Battery||6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo and 2 Cell 7.4V 5000 mAh LiPo batteries with EC5 connector in series|
- OR -
Two 4 Cell 14.8V 5000 mAh LiPo batteries with EC5 connector
|Required Radio||6 Channel (required)|
|Hinge Type||Nylon Reinforced|
|Build Time||3-4 Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Outdoor, 150+ foot paved runway or short manicured grass|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- January 11, 2019 - These are the 3DPup files for the main gear outer door. You can download the ZIP file directly at this link.
- November 6, 2018 - For modelers with access to a 3D Printer or who want to use a third party 3D printing service, we are offering the original .STL files for free download. Modelers are responsible for preparing the file for their own printer’s specifications. These downloadable files are ideal for modelers who enjoy tinkering with printer settings and materials. Please note, we only provide the .STL files themselves; we cannot provide tech support for your specific printer. By downloading the .STL files, you agree to not monetize the file in any way without Motion RC’s express written consent. If you have your own 3D printer, or have access to one, you can download the STL files directly at this link.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Beautiful plane, I like it. Excellent service from this people. Thanks
I fly off grass and a bumpy field so my first go wasn’t so good. Watched a few of your videos and clipped the springs which made a huge difference on takeoff and landing. The plane is incredible flier with a. Beautiful presence in the sky. I don’t see how anyone could be dissatisfied with this jet setup right.
If you don’t own one yet you should. What an incredible flying jet. Definitely worth the price.
This is my 1st EDF Jet, actually my first electric plane. Had a blast, even on it's maiden flight. Looks awesome in the air too. Really glad i bought it.
These plans, foamies that is, are getting better and better. Everything fit perfectly. Couple of small blemishes but otherwise perfect in appearance. The blemishes are minor and only an idiot like me would see them. Did have a twich issue with the rudder and landing gear but found the nose gear plug was not put in all the way. No biggy as the nose gear steering was going to bypass the blue box and go to its own channel anyway. Biggest problem, the weather has stunk here in the Northeast. Can not wait to fly it.
This plane is awesome. First 90mm EDF for me and nothing but good things to say. Gets off the ground very quickly- super stable flight. Very nice slow flight and great easy landings. I was very nervous the first time i flew it but after getting a few flights under my belt its definitely my favorite plane to fly.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?