Freewing A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm High Performance EDF Jet - PNP
Freewing A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF Jet High Performance Edition in Gray - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ10612P
This is the NEW High Performance edition of the famous close air support A-10 Thunderbolt II, also known as the "Warthog" or "Tank Killer" available exclusively at Motion RC. This is the heavily upgraded version of the Freewing A-10. Some of the upgrades include 12-blade EDFs, electronic retracts, metal gear servos, 4S battery capability, dual 40A ESCs, and high-speed 2836-3300KV motors. Typical to Freewing quality, this plane looks amazing and flies steady and fast. The twin 12-blade EDFs produce amazing realistic jet engine sound, while giving it plenty of power for high speed maneuvers, and the the wide wingspan allows stable flight at slow speeds. The main wings are also flaps ready, just add two 9g servos and you can experience shorter take-off distances and slower speed landings with the flaps deployed. Many customers have asked Motion RC to bring a high quality A-10 to the market, and we believe the Freewing A-10 is the perfect choice.
Visit the Official Freewing 64mm A-10 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman.
- Ultra-scale design including US Air Force graphics, hand-painted pilot, detailed cockpit, machine guns, bombs, drop tanks
- NEW - Twin 12-blade 64mm Electronic Ducted Fans (EDFs) produce incredibly realistic turbine sound
- NEW - Two 2836-3300KV brushless motors produce over 1700grams of thrust
- NEW - Upgraded twin 40A Hobbywing ESCs are housed in a special compartment designed for effective cooling
- Electronic retractable main landing gear and retractable steerable nose gear both with metal trunnions
- Flaps ready (just add two 9g servos) for quick take-offs and slow, scale landings
- Metal gear servos for strength, precision, and long life
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Brushless motor, ESC and servos come pre-installed
- 5 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 3600 mAh Lipo Battery - EPR36004
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1100mm / 43.3in
1000mm / 39.4in
1680g / 59.26oz
2 x 40A, T connector, internal SBEC
Propeller / EDF
Twin 12-blade 64mm EDFs
9g standard with 300mm lead : elevator, rudder, left flap, nose landing gear steering
Electronic retractable main and nose landing gear. Steerable nose gear.
4S 14.8V 3300mAh to 3600mAh 30C LiPo
5 Channel computer radio (6 channels if using flaps)
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
FEATURE VIDEO: Onboard video from the Freewing A-10 Thunderbolt II - PNP
Product Spare Parts