Freewing Avanti S 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
Freewing 80mm 12-Blade EDF Avanti S Ultimate Sport Jet - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - FJ21211P
Looking for the ultimate sport jet precision performance in a sleek and affordable package? The Freewing Avanti S is perfect for you! The world’s first officially licensed foam electric Avanti, courtesy of SebArt and its titular designer, Sebastian Silvestri, the Freewing 80mm Avanti S is poised to thrill EDF pilots the world over with its sport jet styling and powerhouse performance.
Sebart’s popular Avanti S design has distinguished itself for years in the turbine jet market. The Avanti S in a variety of sizes and powerplants has won awards in freestyle, acrobatic, sport, and other classes in competitions worldwide. Its remarkable performance and crisp handling at all speeds sets it apart as one of the most sought after sport jets in the hobby. We’re excited to bring this elite pedigree of design and performance to the foam electric class with the Freewing 80mm Avanti S.
The Freewing 80mm Avanti S recently won first place for "Best Flight" at AEF 2017, so bring an award winner into your hangar today!
Visit the Official Freewing Avanti S Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Officially licensed by SebArt International, the Avanti's original designer
- Powerful 12-blade EDF with all-new 3530-1850KV out-runner motor and 100A ESC
- 115mph airspeed on stock outrunner and 6s 4000mAh battery
- Optimized ducting that eliminates the need for a cheater hole
- Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation
- Removable wings with quick disconnect plug
- LED position lights on the wingtips, dorsal spine, and ventral keel
- 1236mm wingspan and 1300mm length
- Magnetic removable nose cone with plastic cap for durability
- Split flaps
- Two seat foam cockpit and light tinted plastic canopy for customization
- Spring-hinged double nose door
- Freewing Avanti S 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 - 6000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - we recommend Admiral 6 Cell 6000 mAh LiPo battery
- Minimum 6 Cell Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 Cell battery charger from our Battery Collection
1236mm / 48.6in
1300mm / 51.2in
~2600g / 91.7oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||105-110mm where wing's LE meets fuselage (see manual diagram)|
3530-1850KV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A ESC with EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
80mm EDF with 12 Blade Fan
9g hybrid standard with 200mm lead : nose gear steering. left flap, right flap
|Landing Gear||Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation|
6S 22.2V 4000-6000mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector
Nylon reinforced hinges
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 6, 2017 - The canopy in some of the photos was painted blue. The actual plastic canopy is lightly tinted smoke as you can see in the other photos, with a traditional two seat foam cockpit area. Pilots can tint or paint the canopy to any shade they prefer, and detail the cockpit to the extent they prefer, before gluing the canopy on.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Incredible level of completion
Fun, fast, and easy to assemble. For the price it's hard to beat how much fun one can have with this plane !
Avanti s 80mm
This is an excellent flying EDF. Very precise in the air, good low speed handling and lands very easily. We fly off a grass runway and the undercarriage works perfectly on this surface.
Excellent flying EDF. Absolutely Love it.
GOOD FLYING EDF
Fast stable flight.best edf ever. box delivered ok after opening only some dents on the epo and scratches on the canopy. Disavantage : servo s glued in the epo, difficult to relocate the servo arms.
Great airplane and great people to work with at MotionRC. This is my second Freewing Avanti and hopefully won’t be my last!
Excellent product , flies really well and stable , excellent service from motion Rc and couldn’t believe how quickly the product arrived
Great looking,easy to assemble.fly, and the sounds awesome
Freewing Avanti S 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
A wonderful, easy to control machine with great power and sound.
Sehr toller Jet Trainer mit mega Sound
Bin von diesem Model begeistert. Der Sound kling einem Jet sehr ähnlich Das Starten und Fliegen sehr gutmütig. Habe 23 schöne Flüge hinter mir wobei bei der 7. Landung kam ich etwas zu flach rein und das Flugzeug schaukelte sich am Asphalt auf wobei ein Hauptfahrwerk sich verbog (konnte es zurückbiegen) die Nase etwas ramponiert und ein Nasen Fahrwerksstürl beschädigt wurde. Bis auf den einen Landefehler von mir ist das Flugzeug ein Traum ich kann es nur wärmstens weiterempfehlen.