Freewing Avanti S High Performance 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
Freewing 80mm 12-Blade EDF Avanti S High Performance Ultimate Sport Jet - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - FJ21212P
Version Info: This is the High Performance version of the Freewing Avanti S 80mm. This version includes a powerful 3658-1857kV inrunner motor with 12-blade fan, 100A ESC and hybrid metal gear servos.
Renowned worldwide as the ultimate EDF sport jet blending precision performance in a sleek and affordable package, the Freewing 80mm Avanti S is a fan-favorite powerhouse!
The Avanti S has won awards in freestyle, acrobatic, sport, and other classes in competitions worldwide in a variety of sizes and powerplants including electric and turbine. Its remarkable performance and crisp handling at all speeds sets it apart as one of the most sought-after sport jets in the hobby.
Visit the Official Freewing Avanti S Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Optimized ducting eliminates the need for a cheater hole and enhances efficiency, delivering speeds exceeding 115mph!
Powerful 12-blade EDF with powerful 3658-1857KV inrunner motor and 100A ESC.
Digital Metal Gear servos on all flying surfaces and brass ball link control hardware deliver precise responses to your control inputs.
Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for easy and effective grass operation.
Removable wings with quick disconnect plug.
LED position lights on the wingtips, dorsal spine, and ventral keel.
Split flaps help execute short takeoffs and slow, controlled landing approaches.
- Officially licensed by SebArt International, the Avanti's original designer
- NEW! 12 Blade factory balanced EDF with metal housing combined with a powerful brushless 3658-1857kV inrunner motor
- NEW! 100 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 5A BEC
- NEW! Hybrid metal gear servos throughout
- 115mph airspeed on stock outrunner and 6s 4000mAh battery
- Optimized ducting that eliminates the need for a cheater hole
- Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation
- Removable wings with quick disconnect plug
- LED position lights on the wingtips, dorsal spine, and ventral keel
- 1236mm wingspan and 1300mm length
- Magnetic removable nose cone with plastic cap for durability
- Split flaps
- Two seat foam cockpit and light tinted plastic canopy for customization
- Spring-hinged double nose door
- Freewing Avanti S High Performance 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 - 6000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - we recommend Admiral 6 Cell 6000 mAh LiPo battery
- Minimum 6 Cell Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 Cell battery charger from our Battery Collection
1236mm / 48.6in
1300mm / 51.2in
~2600g / 91.7oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||105-110mm where wing's LE meets fuselage (see manual diagram)|
3658-1857kV Brushless Inrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A ESC with EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
80mm EDF with 12 Blade Fan
9g hybrid metal gear standard with 200mm lead : nose gear steering. left flap, right flap
|Landing Gear||Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation|
6S 22.2V 4000-6000mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector
Nylon reinforced hinges
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 6, 2017 - The canopy in some of the photos was painted blue. The actual plastic canopy is lightly tinted smoke as you can see in the other photos, with a traditional two seat foam cockpit area. Pilots can tint or paint the canopy to any shade they prefer, and detail the cockpit to the extent they prefer, before gluing the canopy on.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Excellent avanti beatiful. Right now i am making a conversion with kingtech turbine k30. Thanks a lot
Plane totaled after 10 flights. Lost radio contact, I suspect the BEC, been flying for 35 years so I know what it’s like when radio contact is lost. Customer support was poor. Blamed it on Spectrum 2.4 technology. Don’t see how that is even possible when you know how it really works.
glad I bought this plane as I was thinking of buying the havca plane but glade I didn't as this was all and more of what I was looking for it was more than just well built it was
WOW. This latest version of the avanti s is phenomenal. The new upgraded inrunner motor makes it move. The softer springs on the landing gear really improved the landing. No more bouncing down the runway. The new servos are very smooth and fluid. I'm getting 5 minute flights on a 6S 5200mah 80c lipo.
Great product! Flies very well!
Flew very well. Almost no trim adjustment in the air. I would definately buy another. .
This is my second one. They fly very well. Great looking in the sky and on the runway. Quality is top notch
Love how easy it flies and the landing gear is amazing
Performance: it is a fun easy to fly goes where you want it to type of Jet probably wouldn’t make it my first jet but definitely a second one start with a small UMX it is very stable. Battery access is perfect landing gear works very well. Probably one of the complaints I have would be lack of instructions if you were new to the sport it would be hard to figure out but you probably wouldn’t have this plane if you were new this is my second one the canopy has a light haze to it for a perfectionist it might bother you but I put a clear coat over it and got it to go away overall I think it’s a awesome flyer
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?