Freewing de Havilland DH-112 Venom RAF 90mm EDF - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Freewing 90mm EDF de Havilland DH 112 Venom Jet in Royal Air Force Color Scheme - Receiver Ready (PNP) - RJ30221P
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, , full ordinance package, scale canopy, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Royal Airforce graphics package.
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds.
- 90mm Ducted fan with powerful 3553-1750kV brushless motor strikes the perfect balance between performance and flight duration.
- Premium quality 80 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 5A UBEC
- Bright LED landing and navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience.
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo Battery - EPR40006
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
1500mm / 59in
1100mm / 43.3in
2500g / 88.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||See Manual|
3553-1750kV Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
80A, 5A UBEC, T-Connector
Propeller / EDF
90mm 6-Blade EDF
9 x 9g high speed servos
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
6S 22.2V 3600-4000mAh 40C LiPo
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts