Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon V2 90mm EDF Thrust Vectoring Jet - ARF PLUS
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon Version 2 with 12 Blade 90mm Metal EDF and 360 Degree Thrust Vectoring - ARF PLUS - FJ30111K+
Note: This is the ARF+ version for pilots who wish to install their own power system. Everything is installed minus the EDF/motor and ESC/UBEC.
The Freewing Eurofighter is one of the most unique EDF jets in both looks and function, and now it's available in a significantly upgraded version 2. The new version of the Eurofighter is capable of housing a 90mm 12-blade EDF with metal housing (sold separately). The sound produced from a 12 blade EDF will simply blow you away. While 5 and 6 blade EDF produce a high pitched whining sound, the 12 blade EDF with metal housing produces the "whoosh" and air crushing sound similar to a gas turbine jet. The assembly (and disassembly) process of the Eurofighter has also been improved; no more gluing of wing surfaces - the wings, rudder and canards are mechanically attach to the fuselage with screws. The nose and main landing gear are all metal and include redesigned shock absorbing struts to protect the gear during hard landings. Other upgrades include super bright LED landing and navigation lights, sequenced landing gear doors, magnetically attached drop tanks, and detailed cockpit. This ARF version of the Eurofighter Version 2 allows you to customize the plane to your exact specifications, installing a motor, 90mm EDF and ESC of your choice. If you want the ultimate in thrust vectoring maneuverability combined with top of the line scale appearance, look no further than the new Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon V2 90mm EDF Jet.
Note: The wiring procedure to achieve in-flight on/off selection of the thrust vectoring flight modes is an advanced feature, and accordingly this aircraft is recommended for advanced pilots only. A general wiring diagram is discussed in the manual, but pilots should expect some time to test various wiring arrangements themselves to optimize the thrust vectoring controls to their individual preference.
- Giant scale electronic ducted fan RC jet (measuring almost five feet in length) with numerous scale features - functional canards, hand painted pilot, highly detailed cockpit, molded panel lines, scale air intake, drop tanks and more
- Dual 360 degree vectored thrust allows advanced maneuvers like hovering, flip turns, and flat spins
- New glueless assembly and mechanical wing attachments provides a stronger airframe and aid in transportation of the Eurofighter V2
- Bright LED landing and navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
- Electronic retractable landing gear with all metal shock-absorbing struts and metal trunnions
- Scale, sequenced gear doors provide added realism and improved aerodynamics
- Drop tanks attach to the underside of the wings with rare earth magnets making them easy to remove before high speed flight
- Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball head connectors provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "play"
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Kit version allows you to customize motor, EDF and ESC to your exact specifications
- 90mm 12-Blade EDF Power System - Click Here to view our EDF Power Systems
- 130A Brushless ESC with 8A UBEC - Click Here for recommendations
- Minimum 7 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 7-8 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh Lipo Battery - EPR50006
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
DOCUMENTATION UPDATE: The Eurofighter V2 Instruction Manual has been updated to show the proper setup procedure for the canards (pages 11-12). Please click on the download manual link above to download the latest version of instruction manual.
960mm / 37.8in
1400mm / 55in
3050g / 107.6oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||check manual|
3748-1450kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A ESC, 8A UBEC, XT150 Connector
Propeller / EDF
90mm Metal EDF with 12 Blade Fan
9g metal gear x 9, 9g plastic gear x 3
|Landing Gear||Full metal retractable main and steerable nose gear with shock absorbing struts|
6S 22.2V 5000mAh 35C LiPo
|Build Time||3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts