Freewing F-16 V2 Aggressor Arctic Camo 70mm EDF Jet - ARF PLUS - OPEN BOX
Open Box Details:
- Missing Parts: None
- Damage/Defects: Some foam parts have minor crush damage from shipping. underneath cockpit left side, left side of vertical stabilizer, and right horizontal stabilizer. tail nozzle not glued on properly.
- Builder Notes: Simple application of spackle, light sanding and touch up paint to look as good as new. All issues are simple cosmetic fixes and will not affect flight performance.
Please Note: Because of their deeply discounted prices, Open Box merchandise does not include the standard Motion RC warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged even if additional product issues are found. Please consider these restrictions before purchasing Open Box products.
Version Info: This is the ARF+ version for pilots who wish to install their own power system. All primary electronics including servos and landing gear come pre-installed, just add your own power system (EDF, motor, and ESC) to begin flying.
The F-16C “Fighting Falcon” is a single-engine multi-role fighter aircraft originally developed for the United States Air Force (USAF). Designed as an air superiority day fighter, the aircraft evolved into a successful all-weather multirole platform. The F-16C features an internal M61 Vulcan cannon and multiple locations for mounting weapons and other mission equipment. Operating in nearly 30 countries to this day, the F-16 has distinguished its place in aviation history.
Freewing has modeled this brilliant aircraft in EPO foam with a 70mm electric ducted fan (EDF) power system. With a 1306mm length and 878mm wingspan, this 1/12 scale flying replica including many exciting features! An accurate scale outline with sharp surface details and panel lines make this model stand out at your airfield. Removable main wings and a magnetic nose cone make transport very convenient. The cockpit battery bay cover is secured with a sliding latch to prevent separation during flight, and the entire aircraft is reinforced with strategic placement of carbon tubes to withstand vigorous flying maneuvers. A control board helps to consolidate all the wiring for a clean battery bay. For pilots who want an extra “scale” touch, an optional ordnance set is sold separately, containing two AIM-120 AMRAAM and two AGM-88 HARM missiles.
The Freewing 70mm F-16C V2 features electric retractable landing gear for lower drag and better scale appearance during flight. The aircraft is designed for stability, strong vertical climbing performance, and short takeoff distance. The aircraft can also maintain a high alpha of 30 degrees to demonstrate its superior low speed stability. We recommend the 6s Pro version for skilled intermediate or advanced pilots with experience flying at least two EDFs.
We are proud to feature this version of the F-16 70mm V2 in the popular Aggressor Arctic camo colors from the 354th Aggressor Squadron. Visit www.callie-graphics.com to purchase other optional decal sets for this model.
Visit the Official Freewing 70mm F-16 V2 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Model officially licensed by Lockheed Martin
- Popular Aggressor Arctic camo from the 354th Aggressor Squadron
- Durable EPO Foam and Reinforced Construction
- Realistic Shape and Detailing
- Electric Retractable Landing Gear
- Removable Wings and Magnetic Nose Cone for Easy Transport
- Minimal Assembly
- Optional Weapon Set (Sold Separately)
- Optional Suspension Strut Set (Sold Separately)
- Freewing F-16 V2 Aggressor Arctic Camo 70mm EDF Jet - ARF PLUS
- Brushless motor, EDF unit and ESC (see specifications for details)
- 6+ Channel 2.4 GHz Full Range Radio - Click Here for Recommendations
- 6+ Channel 2.4 GHz Full Range Receiver - Click Here for Recommendations
- 6 Cell 22.2V 3600 - 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery with EC5 Connector - We Recommend the Admiral 6S 4000mAh Pro
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations
34.57in / 878mm
51.4in / 1306mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||90mm / 3.5" from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
Recommended Power System
3048-2300Kv Brushless Outrunner
Recommended Electronic Speed Control
80 Amp with EC5 Connector
Recommended Propeller / EDF
9g Hybrid standard gear with 100mm lead : nose steering
6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh Li-Po battery with EC5 Connector
6+ CH 2.4GHz Full Range Transmitter
|Build Time||2+ Hours|