Freewing F-22 Raptor High Performance 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
Freewing F-22 Raptor High Performance 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
F-22 Raptor with 9-Blade High Performance 90mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31313P
Version Info: This is the High Performance version which includes a powerful 3672-1900kV inrunner motor with new 9-blade fan.
The F-22 Raptor is the world’s first Fifth Generation fighter, and its technology and performance continue to set the standard against which all other fighter jets are judged. The Freewing F-22 is a flying RC replica of this innovative fighter jet. Boasting both the lowest stall speed and one of the highest top speeds among all of Freewing’s jets, this super scale F-22 is capable of executing maneuvers most other EDFs can only dream of –our design team considers it a Performer and a Trainer in one!
The Freewing F-22 is available in two PNP versions. This High Performance version now includes a new 9-blade fan and powerful 3672-1900kV brushless inrunner motor and 130A ESC. The Deluxe 8S version features a 90mm 12 blade impeller mounted to a powerful 4075-1390kV inrunner brushless motor and 150A HV ESC. The F-22’s maximum level airspeed exceeds 170KPH / 106MPH and 190KPH / 119MPH between the Standard and Deluxe versions, respectively.
Overall, the Freewing 90mm F-22 is a very approachable flyer and suitable for pilots moving up to their first 90mm jet from a smaller 70mm or 80mm jet. For pilots already familiar with the handling of a 90mm jet, the Freewing F-22 offers the potential to master an expanded set of realistic maneuvers.
Put stealth aside –stand out and be seen ruling the skies with your Raptor today!
Visit the Official Freewing 90mm F-22 Raptor Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Features a mixture of sharp panel lines, graduated paintwork, and realistic decals to create the most realistic PNP foam electric F-22 on the market.
Optimized Power System
Efficient, balanced, powerful EDF power system generates speeds exceeding 100mph!
A large battery bay can easily fit either 6S or 8S battery (for appropriate 6S or 8S Power System).
Strong aluminum suspension landing gear and sequenced nose gear doors.
This Freewing F-22 is officially licensed by Lockheed Martin.
12 different colors and subtle shades in metallic, satin, and matte finishes of paint and decals combine to enhance the model’s visual representation of the real F-22’s stealth coating.
Using the right materials for the right job, the Freewing F-22 employs EPO foam, aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, nylon, plastic, and plywood.
Servos are housed within plastic trays for easy removal and servicing, and the cockpit is lined with thin plastic to resist heat damage.
Main wings disconnect conveniently with a flexible ribbon wire cable, which smartly reduces the load exerted on the actual electronic connections. A magnetic plastic nose cone also reduces the model’s length for easier transport.
Integrated MFCB improves wire organization and supports DIY expansions such as LEDs.
Ball Bearing-supported horizontal stabilators and screw-together assembly.
Free downloadable 3DPUP Sets including Cockpit Set and Static Display Weapons Bay Set (see the Support Tab for download details).
- Model officially licensed by Lockheed Martin
- New! 90mm 9-blade ducted fan and powerful 3672-1900kV brushless inrunner motor provides awesome power and incredible real life jet turbine sound
- Exceptional low speed stability and high speed agility
- Realistic Scale Maneuver capability includes Cobra, Mongo Flip, J-Turn, Descending Spiral, Hover, etc
- Has the lowest stall speed and one of the highest top speeds among all of Freewing’s jets
- Large battery bay to easily fit either 6S or 8S battery (for appropriate 6S or 8S Power System)
- Materials include EPO foam, aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, nylon, plastic, and wood for maximum durability
- Features a mixture of sharp panel lines, graduated paintwork, and realistic decals for maximum realism
- MultiShade™ livery incorporating paint and decals with over 12 different colors and subtle shading in metallic, satin, and matte finishes
- Servos are housed within plastic trays for easy removal and servicing
- Cockpit is lined with thin plastic to resist heat damage
- Grass-capable suspension landing gear and sequenced nose gear doors with magnet assist
- Free downloadable 3DPUP Sets including Cockpit Set and Static Display Weapons Bay Set (see the Support Tab for download details)
- Main wings disconnect conveniently with a flexible ribbon wire cable, which smartly reduces the load exerted on the actual electronic connections
- Magnetic nose cone encased in molded plastic with raised surface details can be removed easily to reduce the model’s length during transport to your flying field
- MFCB for wire organization and future expansion-potential with LEDs and optional accessories
- Widened gear stance and larger-than-scale grass-appropriate wheels greatly improve ground handling on short grass runways
- Ball Bearing-supported horizontal stabilators
- Screw-assembly for all flying surfaces
- Capable of Expert-level maneuvers as well as smooth, stable slow flight for less-experienced jet flyers
- Freewing F-22 Raptor High Performance 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 9-Blade EDF power system (installed)
- 3672-1900kV brushless inrunner motor (installed)
- 130A ESC with EC5 connector (installed)
- Electronic retractable landing gear (installed)
- Servos, LED Lights (installed)
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo battery with EC5 connector - we recommend the Admiral 6 Cell 5000 mAh LiPo with EC5 connector
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
|Model Scale||1/13 Scale|
|Wingspan||1060mm / 41.73in|
|Empty Weight||2960g / 104.41oz (w/o battery)|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||150mm (5.9") from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Power System||6S 3672-1900kV Brushless Inrunner Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||130A, EC5 Connector|
|Propeller / EDF||90mm 9-Blade EDF|
|Servos||9g metal gear digital standard with 500mm lead : nose gear door|
9g metal gear digital standard with 300mm lead : nose gear steering
17g metal gear digital standard with 300mm lead : left aileron, right aileron
17g metal gear digital standard with 200mm lead : left flap, right flap
17g metal gear digital standard with 100mm lead : right elevator, left rudder, right rudder
17g metal gear digital reverse with 100mm lead : left elevator
|Landing Gear||Electronic retractable main gear and steerable nose gear with all metal shock absorbing struts|
|Required Battery||6S 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo with EC5 connector (required)|
|Required Radio||6 Channel (required)|
|Hinge Type||Nylon Reinforced|
|Build Time||3-4 Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Outdoor, 150+ foot paved runway or short manicured grass|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- January 11, 2019 - These are the 3DPup files for the main gear outer door. You can download the ZIP file directly at this link.
- November 6, 2018 - For modelers with access to a 3D Printer or who want to use a third party 3D printing service, we are offering the original .STL files for free download. Modelers are responsible for preparing the file for their own printer’s specifications. These downloadable files are ideal for modelers who enjoy tinkering with printer settings and materials. Please note, we only provide the .STL files themselves; we cannot provide tech support for your specific printer. By downloading the .STL files, you agree to not monetize the file in any way without Motion RC’s express written consent. If you have your own 3D printer, or have access to one, you can download the STL files directly at this link.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center