Freewing F-35 Lightning II V2 70mm EDF Thrust Vectoring Jet - SCRATCH AND DENT
70mm Freewing F-35 Lightning II EDF Version 2 with Electronic Retracts and Vectored Thrust - PNP - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Cracks in the foam on the bottom side tail end of fuselage on both the right and left side have been glued back together. The vent door on the underside does not sit flush on the fuselage and the paint is flaking off of it. The two wooden pieces inside the fuselage that the EDF housing is screwed into came off and have been re-glued to the fuselage. There are very small scratches on the bottom and top side of the fuselage. All easy cosmetic fixes.
This is the new version 2 of the top selling Freewing F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter. The primary change in this new version 2 is the landing gear. The servo actuated landing gear found in version 1 has been replaced with full electronic retracts with metal trunnions. Now you can enjoy this ultra-maneuverable, vectored thrust jet even more knowing that the upgraded landing gear is more durable and more reliable.
Note: The wiring procedure to achieve in-flight on/off selection of the thrust vectoring flight modes is an advanced feature, and accordingly this aircraft is recommended for advanced pilots only. A general wiring diagram is discussed in the manual, but pilots should expect some time to test various wiring arrangements themselves to optimize the thrust vectoring controls to their individual preference.
Visit the Official Freewing F-35 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- New! retractable main landing gear with full electronic retract and black anodized metal trunnion (replaces older servo actuated retract design)
- 360 degree vectored thrust for incredible maneuvers like flat spins, flip turns, and high alpha flight
- Super scale features including Joint Strike Fighter graphics, hand painted pilot figure, detailed cockpit, and independently controlled elevators
- Shock-absorbing, steerable nose gear will protect the plane on hard landings and make it easier to maneuver during taxi and takeoff
- 3000kV motor combined with 45A ESC and 4S LiPo battery give the F-35 the speed and performance demanding RC jet pilots expect
- Strong, nylon hinges installed on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- All major components including 70mm ducted fan, brushless motor, electronic speed control, and servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery - EPR22004
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations
800mm / 31.5in
1150mm / 45.3in
900g / 31.7oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||check manual|
2839-3000kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
70mm EDF with Vectored Thrust
9g standard gear with 100mm lead : nose gear steering, left aileron, right aileron, left elevator
|Landing Gear||Full electronic retractable nose and main landing gear with metal trunnions|
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30C LiPo
|Build Time||1 Hour|