64mm 3S Freewing F/A-18 EDF Jet "Royal Maces" - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ10711P
The Boeing F/A-18 Hornet is a twin-engine supersonic, all-weather carrier-capable multirole combat jet, designed as both a fighter and attack aircraft (F/A designation for Fighter/Attack). Designed by McDonnell Douglas and Northrop, the F/A-18 was derived from the latter's YF-17 in the 1970s for use by the United States Navy and Marine Corps. The Hornet is also used by the air forces of several other nations. The U.S. Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, has used the Hornet since 1986. The clean lines, stealth profile, and scale details are all captured in this exceptional 64mm EDF Jet from Freewing Models. Simplicity and durability were major design factors with this model. All airfoil surfaces (main wings, and elevators) are attached to the fuselage using a new modular joiner system which improves strength and allows easy parts replacement. Quality electronic components come pre-installed so you can be in the air in less then one hour.
Visit the Official Freewing 64mm F/A-18 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Includes a powerful 4500Kv motor, 64mm EDF fan unit, 30 Amp Electronic Speed Control, and 3S LiPo capability
- Scale details including the Navy's "Royal Maces" livery, painted pilot and cockpit, panel lines and landing gear
- 5x 9g servos come pre-installed
- 64mm 3S Freewing F/A-18 EDF Jet (Receiver Ready) PNP
- Servos, motor, 5-Blade fan unit and ESC are all pre-installed
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector - EPR22003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
760mm / 29.92in
1030mm / 40.5in
Brushless 2567-4500kV Outrunner Motor
30A, XT60 Connector, internal SBEC
Propeller / EDF
64mm 5-Blade EDF
9g hybrid gear standard with 100mm lead : left elevator
Fixed main landing gear, steerable nose gear.
3S 11.1V 2200mAh
4 Channel 2.4ghz radio
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces