Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" V2 Twin 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
70mm Freewing Twin EDF Messerschmitt Me-262 "Yellow 7" V2 Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ30421P
Introducing a new color scheme for 2018, the Freewing Me-262 Version 2 features 12 blade EDFs for exhilarating power and realistic sound. Wearing the historic markings of a preserved Me-262 on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C, the iconic "Yellow 7", BuNos 500491, will stand out against the blue skies at your local flying field.
This is a fantastic twin EDF 70mm jet from Freewing. The Motion RC Flight Boys considers this one of the relatively hidden gems of EDFs that we offer. Excellent presence both static and in the air, very nimble with excellent speed and flight characteristics. If you're looking for something unique, distinctive with excellent quality and performance then you will want to give the Freewing Me 262 a look, you won't be disappointed.
Visit the Official Freewing Me 262 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Iconic "Yellow 7" BuNos 500491 paint scheme
- NEW! Upgraded 3048-2150kv brushless outrunner motors
- NEW! Twin 12-Blade 70mm EDFs with metal housing for high speed manuevers and realistic jet turbine sound
- Super scale features including detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, engine vents, machine guns and more
- Dual 60A Hobbywing ESCs and powerful 2150kV brushless motors give the Me262's twin EDFs the thrust to reach speeds in excess of 100 MPH !
- Durable, shock absorbing, metal retractable main gear and nose gear
- Split flaps for shorter takeoffs and slower landings
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Crash resistant EPO foam with carbon wing spars for enhanced strength
- Motors, EDF, ESC, and all servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" Twin 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2 5000 mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 Connector - EPR50006
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1280mm / 50.4in
2900g / 102.3oz
NEW 3048-2150kv brushless outrunner motors (2 pcs)
60A HobbyWing, Internal SBEC, EC5 connector (2 pcs)
Propeller / EDF
NEW 70mm 12-Blade EDF Fans (2 pcs)
9g standard with 100mm lead : nose gear steering
Electronic Retract with Metal Trunnions on Main Gear and Nose Gear
6S 22.2V 4000mAh to 6000mAh 40C LiPo
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Recently Viewed Products
Solid, predictable jet.
5 flights on mine now. No surprises on how it handles. Nice speed. Flaps don’t need a mix. As with any jet, but maybe more so with one that is not slippery and has more frontal area like this one, keep throttle up on approach. Nice twin jet. Easy to assemble. Easy to see and orient with its unique configuration. Has nice wide mains... no tipping when taxiing.
It has been years sine I flew the 262, but now that I only have my go to fleet of birds, I really missed the 262. Flight characteristics are solid and flies on rails, fit & finish of the new yellow is one of the best amount Freewing products. The only issues you have to address is this is not a slow flight bird due to tip stalling, just need to keep the speed up. The other minor issue is to reinforce the fuse along the batt bay and nose wheel, very easily done with cf rods. This is amoung the top five edf’s freewing offers.
Great model nice components. All together now. I repainted the pilot to make him more scale .have not had a chance to test fly yet due to bad weather in UK but can recommend
Me 262 Yellow
Thank You, Nice plane and does exactly wha I need! Bgds Wojciech
Looking Forward to Flying It
My favorite jet, the color scheme I'd prefer, and the 12-blade fans... What's not to like! (I'm also opting for the crash-proofing carbon fiber rods from Killer Planes... watch their video on the 262 test flight!)
didnt have the battery to fly yet....
Had an issue with the elevator hitting the vertical stabilizer at the opening and not getting full throw. Chatted with motion and they confirned what I wanted to do was to cut the opening to obtain full throw. The rest was perfect, went together like a glove. Just to cold here to fly but I’m sure it will be a hit with the upgraded power and fans.
Awesome model !
The Me 262 by Freewing is awesome. The upgrades to V2 make a huge difference. Performance is impressive, plenty of power to takeoff and climb out of a small grass field surrounded by trees. Tracks like it’s on rails and slows down for landing beautifully. Very quick assembly with smart setups and components already installed. It has respectable flight endurance as welI. I really enjoy this model, one of the best kept secrets on the market.