Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" V2 Twin High Performance 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-499.00)
- Unit price
- Spare Parts
70mm Freewing Twin EDF Messerschmitt Me-262 "Yellow 7" V2 High Performance Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ30423P
Version Info: This is the new High Performance version of the Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" V2 EDF Jet. This version includes 2952-2100Kv brushless inrunner motors and 12-blade EDF fans.
Wearing the historic markings of a preserved Me-262 on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C, the iconic "Yellow 7", BuNos 500491, will stand out against the blue skies at your local flying field.
This is a fantastic twin EDF 70mm jet from Freewing. The Motion RC Flight Boys considers this one of the relatively hidden gems of EDFs that we offer. Excellent presence both static and in the air, very nimble with excellent speed and flight characteristics. If you're looking for something unique, distinctive with excellent quality and performance then you will want to give the Freewing Me 262 a look, you won't be disappointed.
Visit the Official Freewing Me 262 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
NEW! Upgraded 2952-2100Kv brushless inrunner motors and 12-blade EDF fans.
- Super scale features including detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, engine vents, machine guns and more
- Dual 60A Hobbywing ESCs and powerful 2150Kv brushless motors give the Me262's twin EDFs the thrust to reach speeds in excess of 100 MPH !
- Durable, shock absorbing, metal retractable main gear and nose gear
- Split flaps for shorter takeoffs and slower landings
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Crash resistant EPO foam with carbon wing spars for enhanced strength
- Motors, EDF, ESC, and all servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" V2 Twin High Performance 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 to 6000 mAh LiPo battery with EC5 connector - we recommend the Admiral Pro 6 Cell 6000 mAh LiPo with EC5 connector
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1280mm / 50.4in
2900g / 102.3oz
2952-2100Kv brushless inrunner motors (2 pcs)
60A HobbyWing, Internal SBEC, EC5 connector (2 pcs)
Propeller / EDF
70mm 12-Blade EDF Fans (2 pcs)
Electronic Retract with Metal Trunnions on Main Gear and Nose Gear
6S 22.2V 4000mAh to 6000mAh 40C LiPo
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts