Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” 80mm EDF Jet - PNP
Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” 80mm EDF Jet - PNP from Freewing - FJ206211PV2
Introducing the Freewing Mirage V2 “Tiger Meet”! This incredibly popular 80mm EDF has been updated to “Version 2” for 2018 and now features hybrid gear servos, a vibrant “Tiger Meet” livery for enhanced visibility, and our wildly popular power system including a 9 blade dynamically balanced EDF, 1900kv outrunner motor, and 100A ESC! All of these upgrades make the Mirage V2 more precise, faster, more fun to fly, and most importantly, more easy to see!
The Dassault Mirage 2000 is a French multirole, single-engine fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed in the late 1970s as a lightweight fighter based on the Mirage III for the French Air Force (Arme de l'Air). The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed. Over 600 aircraft were built and it has been in service with nine nations.
As you've come to expect from Freewing Model, the Mirage 2000 is loaded with scale features and performance componentry. The 9 blade power system provides enough static thrust to maintain a hover, with the aircraft’s nose pointed perpendicular to the ground! Hone your piloting skills to bring this aircraft to a standstill in the sky, then power out for a blistering fast pass down the runway! In the landing pattern, this delta winged wonder slows down remarkably well for nose-high landings.
Re-tuned from the ground up, the Mirage V2 Tiger Meet brings this fan favorite into the modern EDF era, including 3D Printed Upgrade Parts (“3DPUP”) sets, sold separately. Enhance your Mirage’s exhaust nozzle or cockpit with highly detailed parts that eliminate any worry of dark colored cockpit foam blistering in the sun.
Visit the Official Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Dynamically balanced 9 Blade EDF for balanced power, thrust, efficiency, and sound
- NEW! All new “Tiger Meet” decal scheme for enhanced visibility and easier orientation
- NEW! 100 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 5A BEC
- NEW! Optional 3D printed detail upgrade set (cockpit, exhaust nozzle, and antennas, each sold separately)
- Electronic retractable landing gear with all metal shock-absorbing struts
- Steerable, shock absorbing nose gear for enhanced ground handling
- Spring operated nose gear door
- Scale details include hand painted, scale-sized pilot, full instrument panel, refueling probe, and panel lines
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Outrunner motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience
- Removable magnetic nose cone, and removable wings and vertical stabilizer for convenient transport
- Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” 80mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
790mm / 31.10in
1250mm / 49.21in
2200g / 78oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||520-530mm forward from the tail end of the nozzle|
1900kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A ESC, 5A BEC, EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
80mm EDF with 9 Blade Fan
9g hybrid gear reverse with 300mm lead : nose gear steering
|Landing Gear||Electronic retractable main gear and steerable nose gear with all metal shock absorbing struts|
6S 22.2V 4000mAh 60C LiPo
|Skill Level||Intermediate / Advanced|
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- August 9, 2018 - For modelers with access to a 3D Printer or who want to use a third party 3D printing service, we are offering for a limited time the original .STL files for free download. Modelers are responsible for preparing the file for their own printer’s specifications. These downloadable files are ideal for modelers who enjoy tinkering with printer settings and materials. Please note, we only provide the .STL files themselves; we cannot provide tech support for your specific printer. By downloading the .STL files, you agree to not monetize the file in any way without Motion RC’s express written consent. If you have your own 3D printer, or have access to one, you can download the STL files directly at these links:
- Cockpit Tub
- Ejection Seat
- Engine Nozzle
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
got the extra dashmorde yery bad fite and some instructens wode have been helpful also what is delta mix lots of pepale on line ask that thanks jerry mcgee
Change the settings !!!! 9 blades...
Arrived with a little scratch (painting missing) : answer : not covered by warranty because no trouble to fly, you can send it back if you want. I kept it : too expensive to send it back and no time to waste. Nice looking anyway It flies catastrophic with standard small rates : it has to be decreased by 50% on ailerons and increased 150% on elevators ! One flight : a mess. almost impossible to fly with standard settings and no gyro I have to change the 3 gears : impossible to lift the nose with small elevators settings.and big impact when landing Sound : not so good with 9 blades. Not happy. Loved : stinger 90, Avanti 80mm, De haviland venom 90mm
Purchased a mirage from motion, great service. Over quality is very nice. Put 10 flights on it, and could not get it to fly correctly. After looking at it real good, found both alerion servos not centering and not responding to commanded inputs. Pull the free wing servos out, and put in kst servos. Fly excellent now. Almost every freewing jet I purchased had a bad servo. Spend a little more money for a quality part freewing!
Quick assembly, flies great. Especially high alpha slow flight. Tiger scheme is much easier to see than the V1 colors.
Awesome value, great fun, unique envelope
Amazing litte machine. - 1:1 thrust ratio - speed from 5 mph at 80 degree alpha to 130+ - can be flown extremely irresponsibly.
Freewing Mirage 2000
Great little plane. Tons of fun flying slow, and doing high alphas.
Versitle flight envelope
Very cool. Fast and will high Alfa... Tip, first flt especially, with hight, see how slow she'll go, so you know how to slow her down for touching down, Delta wing will slow more than you think with wings level. See some guys bringing it in way to fast and it doesn't end well. You need to "peel" the speed off on this especially (like all jets but especially I think). Good idea with the magnetic nose! Although it's hollow so will break easily and magnets aren't quite strong I think. I fly off a good grass strip and it's fine, it's not particularly long, which makes it difficult. I've had 12 flights so far. Impressive pnp model!
Für alle die es gerne schnell und unkompliziert haben möchten, ist die Mirage absolut erste Wahl ! Geht super durch alle Geschwindigkeitsbereiche und lässt sich angenehm landen. Nach den ersten Flügen und Eingewöhnung lässt sich die Mirage in hohen Anstellwinkeln fliegen und auch mal auf den Strahl stellen. Der eingebaute 80mm Impeller hat brachial viel Leistung. Bei den Akkus ist die M2000 etwas wählerisch... hier bilden 4200er 6s die Obergrenze, sonst wird’s Kopflastig. Alles in allem - ein optisch sehr gelungener und gut ausgestatteter Jet, den ich gerne weiterempfehlen kann.
If you like high speed and high alpha landings, this plane is a good choice. I reinforced the nose gear bay and would recommend a piece of ply, glued in above this area, in the battery compartment.