Freewing SU-35 Desert Camo Twin 70mm EDF Vectored Thrust Jet - PNP
Freewing SU-35 Dual 70mm Vectored Thrust EDF Jet - Receiver Ready in Desert Camo Color Scheme
NEW! Now comes with dual 12-Blade EDF fans instead of the old 6 blade fans.
This 3D version of the Freewing SU-35 has more thrust (3000g) than the regular version. The size of the Freewing SU-35 is an amazing site to behold. This plane is one of the largest, most sophisticated, foam EDF jets made. Whether you like scale flight or outlandish maneuvers, the Freewing SU-35 can do it all. We think the Freewing SU-35 is one of the most entertaining EDF jets out there. The specs alone are amazing. The SU-35 is built from EPS foam and has nylon hinged control surfaces, shock absorbing landing gear, dual motors, dual ESC, dual 70mm EDF fans, and runs on a 6 cell LiPo battery. We are not sure what else to ask for in an EDF jet. Now includes dual Hobbywing 60A ESC.
- NEW! Dual Hobbywing 60A ESC
- NEW! EC5 ESC Connector
- NEW! 12 Blade EDF Fans
- Dual 70mm electronic ducted fans (EDF)
- 360 degree vectored thrust for incredible maneuvers (hover, flip turns, etc.)
- Durable shock absorbing landing gear
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges
- Brushless motor, ESC and servos installed
- 7 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh 50C LiPo battery with EC5 Connector EPR50006 or 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 Pro mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 Connector - EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
Tech Note: The ESC in this aircraft now includes an EC5 connector. Some of our higher capacity Admiral LiPo batteries include XT-150 connectors (please check the specifications), so you may need to change the connector on your battery or your ESC in order to use an Admiral battery with this aircraft. Click Here to see our full complement of power connectors.
The wiring procedure to achieve in-flight on/off selection of the thrust vectoring flight modes is an advanced feature, and accordingly this aircraft is recommended for advanced pilots only. A general wiring diagram is discussed in the manual, but pilots should expect some time to test various wiring arrangements themselves to optimize the thrust vectoring controls to their individual preference.
1080mm / 42.5in
1630mm / 64in
2x Brushless 3048-2150KV
2x 60A Hobbywing, EC5 connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 70mm EDF
9g standard with 100mm lead : vector 3, rudder
Servoless electric retracts, shock absorbers
One 6S 3300mAh 30C or Two 3S 3700mAh LiPo
7 Channel computer radio with mixing ability
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts